Change Rapier into Magic O.o and some other Problems -.-

Hey Guys ;)

I tried to make my own FE Hack, but i found a big Problem -.-

My Main Character (Eirika) should be a Mage, i already edited her Portrait, but i got some trouble with the Weapons she gets in the Prologue, the Rapier.

She's a mage, so the can only use Dark, Light and Anima Magic, so i wanted to change the Rapier into a Magic spell with the Naglfar animation :o

It isn't working... the Game freezes, after she uses the Spell, and the Spall hasn't got an animation -.-

Can anyone help me? :o

And i got another Problem: If i use Eirika in a battle, she looks like the normal female Mage... blue Cloak, green Hair...

I alsready tried to edit that animation, but i have NO IDEA how to do that :(

I also searched a lot of Forums, but i'm too stupid to understand the Hex edit etc.

My Paint isn't recolouring the Hair with the rubber and the right mouse button etc. -.-

And how the Hell can i insert those Animations bzw. edit them? :(

Thanks for every help i'll recieve :)

Edited by Lyon1995

Well, thanks for your Help :)

It was pretty usefull ;)

At the moment I'm using Nightmare and FEditor ADV, and i'm already done with the Text editing, Portrait edting etc.

But What do you mean with

You didn't change the animation settings for the Rapier. It should be set to have a ranged animation, which is fimbulvetr, with 2 people.

You kept the Rapier set as a sword. This... should actually work, but the weapon is treated as a sword, so I doubt it.

I Set it to Anima Magic, i'm pretty sure i did it, and i also editedt the attack range, everything cool, but there's just no Animation for that Spell :(

I want to use the Naglfar animation ;D

And the thing about the sprite editing: Maybe i have to open another Thread in the RIGHT Forum :D

to change Eirika's mage battle palette I recommend using GBA GE ^_^ its really easy and it doesn't take much time really. Here is a Link ^_^ use the GBA GE method. Also post hack editing questions in the Hack Questions sections so you don't get in trouble ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia