wtfisthishit

Junkhead

Oh I see what the conflict is here, I follow a super strict genre definition compared to yours, haha. You got me into Neon Indian (fuckinglovethemtoo) but they're like, somewhere between noise something and something else with slight something else. I dunno they don't really perfectly fit into anything I can think of right now which is part of the reason I like them to much.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music relating to the psych culture that doesn't really exist anymore. Well that's the overly strict one, if that were what I followed exactly I'd have to believe that it died and the current psychedelic scene is some kind of zombie. I generally follow the branches like drone and acid, well, the ones that actually did branch off, and go from there. I mean there is still the general definition involving which instruments are used and structure but fuck that, that kind of talk kills progression and experimentation.

Solange Gularte exists so I'm not worried.

No I sat way up high in the "nosebleed section" and then the dried up skin above my lip cracked and started bleeding, which was ironic as all fuck and gave me the perfect excuse to get the fuck out of there :D

The concert I was at Billie had a dude come up and play the guitar for one of the songs.

Then he proceeded to talk shit about the dude's playing.

I guess it was entertaining?

Edit: Spelled his name wrong, wtfe

Edited by XxXevisceratedgoddessxXx

was it when they started wearing guyliner and stuff?

If so I think I'd understand.

I don't think I could go to a concert with raging fangirls.

I went to a concert once where it was 70% girls and it was so unbearable.

no mosh pit (though I wasn't expecting one) or jumping or dancing or anything. Just a whole lotta squealing and texting.

The Used is just like Greenday to me. I mean we've already established that I look at and classify music like some kind of peevish librarian unfortunately, I CAN'T HELP MYSELF, I SPENT TOO LONG CONTRIBUTING TO MUSIC BLOGS AND SHIT AND HAVING TO LABEL SHIT POINTLESSLY ACCURATELY.

No but I really, -really- hate The Used. I think it's.. what was his name... Burt? Burt's voice. Bert. No Burt. I could look this up but I'm not gonna.

lol. I actually still don't understand the description of psychedelic music.

I'll be completely honest here, I have never heard of the used.

I just listened to a song though. The video had emo kids lining up for the concert and him slitting his wrists lulz. The music is pretty generic of 2000s emo stuff (right this time? XD). Not guilty pleasure material.

Edited by Hepatitis A

lol, It's a confusing genre with a lot of openness allowed.

That sums The Used up really well. I, fortunately, have only had one guilty pleasure in my life. One that I am now hesitant to share but will anyways.

I HATE MYSELF AAAAHHHH

Edited by Death