IS hated Astrid too much in RD

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does PoR Astrid look more like Catalena than Astrid(RD)?

• Yes catalena's face matches PoR Astrid better
    • No RD Astrid has more resemblance to PoR Astrid than Catalena's face.
  2. 2. Do you think Part 2 was meant to have more chapters?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elite? You mean Paragon, right?

Same thing. Elite is what it used to be called back when skill names were cool. Now it's stuff like Astra and Paragon instead of Shooting Star/Meteor and Elite.

I'm not sure what the japanese names are in fe4/5 compared to fe9/10. It might still be the same thing, or it might be different.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Same thing. Elite is what it used to be called back when skill names were cool. Now it's stuff like Astra and Paragon instead of Shooting Star/Meteor and Elite.

I'm not sure what the japanese names are in fe4/5 compared to fe9/10. It might still be the same thing, or it might be different.

I resent that statement.

• 2 weeks later...

I only called it Elite because that's what I've been calling it for more than a year ever since I played FE4. Not because it's cooler or anything. In fact, I think Paragon is a better name for that skill.

I think the Japanese names for stuff like Meteor/Astra and Elite/Paragon would be the same in FE4/5 and FE9/10. idk about stuff like "Dance" and "Great Shield" though, because even FE9 and 10 aren't consistent with those.