Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light Manga

calculuswhiz

Heck yeahs! XD And congratulations, official translator!

I knew mages were ninjas.

Rickard is awesome. I don't know why people hate him so much.

And I love how Lena says Matthis has all the luck in the world when he has none. XD

Bantu is so much more hilarious than I pictured him, but Est was perfect.

Did you notice Abel's newspaper? So I guess that FE has photography and printing? Amazing.

I love this manga! Great job!

Edited by Maria's Bro

I don't really have much time these days, so I haven't really followed your progress. Translations of Fire Emblem materials are always welcome though, and I'm sure there are many people who are/would be interested in this manga.

Anyway, by posting in this particular subforum, I would assume that you've given permission for me to host your scanlation. However, just to be on the safe side, you wouldn't mind if I uploaded your translated volumes (with credits of course), would you?

Also, what name would you like to be credited as (I haven't downloaded any volumes yet, so I'm not sure if there's a list of credits there)? I can use 存理者, but I'm just checking in case you go by a different name ^^

Yeah, go nuts. What do you need? I should have files backed up somewhere, if you need an email with attachments or something. I have to check on the whereabouts of Vol. 4, though.

Hm... Well, it's a tough call on the name thing. Um... 存理者 is just fine, but could you say "存理者 (Zach)"? If not, then it's okay. I just wanted the English speakers to be able to say something other than a butchered version of cún lǐ zhě.

Just so you know, I do not own the manga. I had to download the scans, so technically, it's not really scanlating, is it? I don't know. I should only be credited for the English versions and no more.

• 2 years later...

Hi, may I help this project? Please??
I will clean (delete the japanese words) from the scanned manga.

(I have the raw scanned manga)

Besides, I have tons of free time here

You don't need to give me credit at all. I just want to help.

Let me know if you accept my "proposal"
(contact me at tanuwijaya.kristian@ymail.com or just reply this message)

Here is the example of my cleaning work:

CHAPTER 47

CHAPTER 48

Thanks