christmas

Death'

it's a bit early

but let's start talking about it anyway! :3

I was walking home today and I came up with an awesome idea for CHRISTMAS S&M.

The kit can contain a wreath but it'll be like the jesus one, with thorns and stuff. And then, instead of using handcuffs or ropes you can have christmas lights to tie up your lover with. And a mistletoe as a gag.

Is that clever or what? Can't wait until I fall in love. 8D

Oh yeah, and uh, hi. What are you doing this christmas? apart from trying out some kinky christmas fun

Edited by Hepatitis A

it's a bit early

but let's start talking about it anyway! :3

I was walking home today and I came up with an awesome idea for CHRISTMAS S&M.

The kit can contain a wreath but it'll be like the jesus one, with thorns and stuff. And then, instead of using handcuffs or ropes you can have christmas lights to tie up your lover with. And a mistletoe as a gag.

Is that clever or what? Can't wait until I fall in love. 8D

Oh yeah, and uh, hi. What are you doing this christmas? apart from trying out some kinky christmas fun

Heeeey, that doesn't sound so bad, I may just use your idea myself; she'll love it! Thank you hepatitis.

Uhhh, no idea what I'm doing for Christmas. Either going to visit someone, or getting a bunch of family together for Christmas dinner like we do almost every year :P. Haven't decided yet, still too busy trying to pry info out of people I need to get presents for. I mean, we both know you expect me to get you something and we also both know that YOU know what you want. Stop pretending to be humble and just tell me already, right :(? I could do without these friend & family guessing games sometimes.

LOL nice! No problem, tangerine. :3

Don't forget to whip her with a candy cane.

Probably will party, or sleep, or stay up and not sleep.

partying with orange juice and silly string I hope? those were the days.

LOL nice! No problem, tangerine. :3

Don't forget to whip her with a candy cane.

Keep the ideas coming, I'm making a list. and checking it twice

I was thinking of using a fig as a gag rather than mistletoe though, that has other uses.

partying with orange juice and silly string I hope? those were the days.

Don't forget the silly putty and blow-up pools.

Pretty much the same thing miss Tangerine will do...

Minus the s&m I hope.

Edited by Tangerine

Heeeey, that doesn't sound so bad, I may just use your idea myself; she'll love it! Thank you hepatitis.

Why do you always assume I'll love watching you writhe in pain? Just because I'm a sadist?

Although I guess...it might be interesting. :)

but that's the fun part...

of course not...rolleyes.gif

That depends on who is what :o.

Why do you always assume I'll love watching you writhe in pain? Just because I'm a sadist?

Although I guess...it might be interesting. :)

No fair :(. We'll see which one of us is writhing!

Hey, you're the one that thought it would be a good idea! Don't chicken out on me already, I was just starting to get excited.

I didn't think you'd end up viewing this thread, you turned it around on me :(. How could I not be scared?!

I didn't think you'd end up viewing this thread, you turned it around on me :(. How could I not be scared?!

Come on, you'll love it! I'm sure it'll be fun for you. There's nothing to be afraid of, trust me. Every time I've done something like this it turned out just fine. Well, okay, there was that one time, but that doesn't count.

Come on, you'll love it! I'm sure it'll be fun for you. There's nothing to be afraid of, trust me. Every time I've done something like this it turned out just fine. Well, okay, there was that one time, but that doesn't count.

I know you've never done that before though, so you can't fool me with that last bit! You should've tried that before we started sharing deep, dark secrets, I might've been worried then. Though with you I would not be surprised if something crazy like that were true....:o.

I know you've never done that before though, so you can't fool me with that last bit! You should've tried that before we started sharing deep, dark secrets, I might've been worried then. Though with you I would not be surprised if something crazy like that were true....:o.

Oh, this never came up? I could have sworn I told you about it. Well, now you know. Although I suppose you never did get a chance to see the S in me come out. Don't worry, I don't take it too far. Usually.

Oh, this never came up? I could have sworn I told you about it. Well, now you know. Although I suppose you never did get a chance to see the S in me come out. Don't worry, I don't take it too far. Usually.

Uh huh, suuuuure. I think my first impression of you ruined any chance you had of convincing me you are a sadist :o. In-person impression anyway, i could probably buy it if we were talking forum impression.

Too shy and nervous :D!

Uh huh, suuuuure. I think my first impression of you ruined any chance you had of convincing me you are a sadist :o. In-person impression anyway, i could probably buy it if we were talking forum impression.

Do I need to change my name to Sadist Fox?

Too shy and nervous :D!

Who's the one with the gun here?

You'd need to do a lot more than that to convince me! I wanna see the tools.

Remember when I showed you that one corner of my families' garage? Yeah, I might have left out a few details.

Besides, I could totally see you changing your name to Masochistic Tangerine.

"I like your shirt"

That's all I'm gonna say to that :o!

Why, thank you.

Masochistic Tangerine would fit, as would Sadistic Fox. It is in the nature of Tangerines to be eaten, therefore, they have a mechanism that allows them to enjoy the pain, and it is in the nature of Foxes to eat, therefore, they have a mechanism that allows them to enjoy the giving of pain.

Remember when I showed you that one corner of my families' garage? Yeah, I might have left out a few details.

Besides, I could totally see you changing your name to Masochistic Tangerine.

Haha, I remember that. Nothing out of the ordinary though! Unless you get creative anyway.

Excuse me? I would never.

Edited by Masochistic Tangerine