My Work. :)

eCut

Aaaaah thank you Seph(even though you changed your username you're still going to be Seph to me!)! :)

Perhaps I should give animating another go sometime! Won't know unless I try again.

Edit:

And thank you also Furetchen! :)

Edited by Ecut

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ECUT, YES. TRY, PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF EPIC. Heck, post your WIPs here, and we'll help D8

Well, I guess there is no saying no to that!

I am not sure when though, midterms are my main priority atm. Ewan.gif < Out of place Ewan, yaaaaay.

FE's original generic palettes always look like bull dung.

So true. :(

And thanks Strawman. :)

Edited by Ecut

Snow day = Lots of studying = Study break = Taking a bit of a different approach to Soldiers stance-wise:

Soldier.gif

Oh, and entry for Pimp Contest:

PimpinPriscilla-Copy.gif

Enjoy. :)

Sorry, it isn't animation progress... :(

Thanks. :)

I coloured him like Bwd's(the pants is what I refer to) because it didn't make much sense not to use the secondary colours that the halberdier has in the soldier.

I feel bad that the breastplate turned out so similar to his though(even if it was by coincidence). It had a small amount of trim at the bottom of the plate at first but it looked really out of plate so I coloured it over.

Edit:

I didn't see your post Feaw! I am so sorry that I did ot respond to it. :( But I agree, Bwd's Halberdier is far superior.

Edited by Ecut

Hey, Ecut, maybe try animating Priscilla as a start? I healing class should only take 4-5 frames to look right, no? Might be a good place to start :)

As for the soldier, I like it, but, maybe the lance could be pointing forward or something? Iunno. It kinda looks weird the way it is.

Lol, you don't need to reply to everything, silly XD.

And yeah, the Soldier's okay. I like it better than the halbs, and it's far better than the IS Soldier, but yet again, yeti's beats the crap out of it! (no surprise there).

I like Prissy, though. The only thing that needs work, imo, is her hair. It's looks really flat and you should have a skin-colored pixel directly above her eye (and prolly right of it too), that often looks better. Plus it looks really similar to the FE6 Archer's, which I despice =/.

Other'n that it's awesome! 

Hey, Ecut, maybe try animating Priscilla as a start? I healing class should only take 4-5 frames to look right, no? Might be a good place to start :)

As for the soldier, I like it, but, maybe the lance could be pointing forward or something? Iunno. It kinda looks weird the way it is.

Perhaps more depth?

And as for Bwd's Soldier, I can't really say I am a fan, it looks awkward in my opinion.

I did, however, purposely make Priscilla's bangs like the FE6 Archer because of her straight cut bangs but I can fool with it to see if it looks better. :)

• 4 weeks later...

First thing I've sprited in almost a month...:

Week32Submission.gif

[spoiler=Splice of:]Week32-Choices.jpg

Edit: Accidently sove as jpeg. >.<

I haven't been in the mood to sprite AT all... :(

* Ref'd Vamp's generic thieves for the knife scabbard shading.

Edited by Ecut

Thanks. :)

I looooooove silly mouths. They're always funny.

Also, thought I'd let ya know:

I plan on making Priscilla look more like a generic class and sheet it(when I decide not to be so lazy:P)!

Edited by Ecut

Thank you! :)

Major WIP:

TormodSheet.png

I know that is just a mash-up of edited poses from pupil and sage but hey, gotta start somewhere, am I right? :)

Edited by Ecut