My Work. :)

eCut

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you've started animating!

You don't know how much I wanted to see that. The frames look pretty clean, keep at it :D

Glad to hear it, thanks! :D

@Seph: Thanks for the optimism. :)

@Astelaine: I just had to use the buckteeth! They're too funny. :)

Hm... Yeah there seems to be some discoloration on the sprite due to the animation. :/ That's odd... I will have to reanimate it I guess!

And thank you for the kind words Hash Jar ! :)

Edited by Ecut

Fooling around a bit? :)

TormodSage.gif

(Erk, Ewan, Tormod.)

Based on Tormod's FE10 Archsage.

Full custom.

Edited by Ecut

Thanks Sephy. :)

I like it better too... The normal Sage is way cool but the cape is crazy big.

Edited by Ecut

To explain why it is like that I thought I would make a little collage. :)

TormodArm.png

As you can see, there is fabric that hides the upper arm and shoulder. I made a quick edit to the sage in the top right corner to show you what it would like if that fabric was not there. Hope that helps you see why only the forearm is visible. :)

Oh, and thanks ccc. :)

Edited by Ecut

I edited it a bit for my game, so dunno if it still looks good, so I'll just post it here;

337df5f25226b335ff2c114d8b671087.png

I also tried to edit a book in his right (OPV) arm, but fail'd so if you could do it sometime. Just have it a bit dark becuase it's partly under cloak and stuff.

Edited by Feaw

Probably would have been more suitable for personal message but that's no biggie!

I tried putting a book in his hand but the issue with books in GBA style'd sprites is lack of room. As you probably noticed when you tried yourself, GBA sprites are not very large and a book would roughly be head size so there really is very little space to have character's holding them. Colour limits also cause a bit of a problem due to making it harder for the book to be visible(depending on location).

I did, however, manage to put a book under his left arm(though, it does not look that great).

BookedSage.png

Edited by Ecut

Hmm, it's barely visible, but whatever. I think I can take over from here =). And yeah sorry about posting it here hehe.

EDIT:

Better?

ced8d58e47239518ddcf12f8996079b8.png

It looks kinda pillowy and like a giant chewing gum, but I think it's still okay =x.

Edited by Feaw

Update on mage!

TormodNon-Crit.gif

*Not completed*

Now just to figure out how to make him return...

Enjoy. :)

Edited by Ecut

I think he also needs a transition frame between the points where he lifts his hand straight up and forward. Well, I can vaguely see a transition blur, but I think it either needs to be a little slower or darker. But the cape definitely needs a transition frame as it just "warps" right now, as to speak.