[FE10] draft playthru!

Fenrir

I forgot, Narga. Purely, distinctly forgot.

4-3: 13 turns clear

DONE AHHHH

Laura, Sothe and Mr. Inconsistency aren't enough to finish the desert in a decent timeframe. Ow.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-4

Base! Sell shit, buy Light, Ellight, Beastkiller, and a knife forge called "Expected", with Max Mt and Max Crit. Mic gets Wrath and Sothe gets Cancel. Essentially Sothe solo'd the whole damn thing. I got all the treasures. Or at least the Seraph Robe. That's all I can remember. Mic got both boss kills. I unfortunately forgot to check the turns.

1-5

I buy a Spirit Dust and give it to Mic. She also gets the Seraph Robe and a level of BEXP. Now, I must admit, Jill has suicidal daddy issues. The amount of times I had to restart because she wouldn't heal herself and get killed by an enemy were numerous. After a while, I just said "Fuck it", gave Sothe another knife forge, and had him solo the map. The only time Mic did something was when she Sacrificed Jill to make sure she didn't do something stupid and die.

6 turns/57 turns total + 1-4

1-6-1

Give Taur Jill's axes, Z gets a Steel Sword, and I can be a bit more lenient with Micaiah now. Mic gets two BEXP levels to catch her up, and she proceeds to tag team people with Sothe or Z. Taur takes the north. It's a high turn count, but I could pull back in 1-6-2.

11 turns/68 turns total + 1-4

I finished faster than Integ :o

4-E-5 5 turns

Nasir was very useful, as well as that fortify staff. Not much else, I also gave my Rafiel a bunch of BEPX so he survive Asher's attack, He maxed HP (i think), skill, luck, resistance, and almost capped Speed at 13.

Turn and total penalties later

Edited by SlayerX

I am actually, i finished this faster than i have ever done before. It usually takes me more than 2 weeks to finish the whole game. Its probably because i took off animations.

I really, really hate 1-6-2. Micaiah gets killed on turn 1 if I Ilyana doesn't crit this soldier, Fiona dies on turn 3 no matter what I do, unless I send Volug up there, but then SOthe dies to the cavalry. >_>

And I have to have Taur avoid combat. I'm starting to look at if Zihark can help out efficiently.

Well, I don't see a problem for him to pull 2 or 3 turn thanks to it. Fiona usually dies during Turn 3's Enemy Phase. But remember, you need Max Mt forged knives to deal with the boss as well.

...I can't go back to base from 1-6-2. >_>

That's why I was probably gonna take the Zihark penalty, cause then him and Sothe go left with the girls and Volug has enough move to be able to clear out the soldier before it kills Fiona.

You can't deploy undrafted units, you can only take a penalty for forced undrafted units. Atleast thats what i've been thinking, and what i realized when i used Nailah in 4-1 in the other draft playthrough.

1-4 9

Miccy gets doubled by cats. >_> Sothe clears out like everything. I grab all the treasue plus the Master Seal, but I break the Beast Killer. XD

1-5 6

1-6-1 11

I would have cleared on like 9 or 10, but stupid armor had to go run off and try to heal and the last wave of peggies came.

1-6-2 6

WOO FINALLY! FINALLY~

Good news: 6 turn clear, no penalty. Got the Red Gem as well. Only lost like 2 or 3 civilians. Volug is like 3 hits away from S strike.

Bad news: Had to seal Ilyana at 17.68. :/

Micaiah got lucky against a Fire Mage and had 3 HP left. Volug got attack by the Steel Bow archer and Fire Mage and had 2 HP, then survived until he was able to kill the boss.

Penalties

1-P: Edward(3)

1-1: Nolan (3)

1-2: Nolan (3)

1-3: Nolan (3)

1-5: Volug(5)

1-6-1: Volug(4)

1-6-2: Tauroneo (6)

1-7: Volug (4)

1-8: Nailah(6), Tormod(4) Maurim(4) Vika(3)

2-P : Leanne (3)

2-1 : Neph(3) /Brom(3)

2-2 : Lucia(4)/Mordy(4)

2-3 : Kieran(3)/Geoffrey(3)

2-E : Elincia(5)

3-1 : Titania(5)

3-9 : Geoffrey(3)

4-4 : Muarim (3)

Total : 87

Turn Count : 362

Total Turn Count : 449

F-f-f-finally!

4-4: 10 turns clear

AHHHHH

Titania went right, up, around, and right again. Ike went straight up and to the throne room. Vika cleared left then went all the way right to handle reinforcements. GLORY

^did you have to clear the treasure rooms? Last time i tried, i had to clear them in order to finish, but i'm not too sure, maybe I'm mistaken and you don't need to do that.