Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holding off on posting for awhile longer. In the meantime, for anyone getting rid of characters via the current confrontation, you'll either have to establish their location before my next post or reschedule(pick another time to have them die). This includes PCs and NPCs. After my next post, the dying segments are over(which is why I'm holding off for awhile).

Is it plausible for Itsuki to wander into the crowd drawn by the explosion and not get nuked by a dragon? I'm not afraid of arrows getting to him with that shield of his but a dragon is another story...

Is it plausible for Itsuki to wander into the crowd drawn by the explosion and not get nuked by a dragon? I'm not afraid of arrows getting to him with that shield of his but a dragon is another story...

Suuuure, everyone else is doing it :P:

In all seriousness it might be better for most new recruits past this point to just show up in Europa. Random encounters doesn't really have the same meaning it used to anymore lol.

We're going there for multiple reasons, but it also depends on the characters going. Raquel's group is going there to meet up with Weyland and take care of some older business from back when they first left. Some plot's going to kick in bigtime there as well. In Amon's case, plot also starts there, but he'll just be going there a bit whimsically at first. Shadrak's going there because he has to and because Siv is there :):

Phoenix can you come on IRC before you post next, please? I have a few questions regarding my next post, and I'd like that to be before yours.

Hey roy, there was some talk the other day about the alchemist for Amon's group and it was brought up that you had been planning on making a character to fill that slot. Are you still planning on doing so, or no? Cause if not, I have a character that can fill that slot, but if you are, cool. :)

I was planning on it, and was going to come back after this whole dragon mess was over. I don't think I can do much in the middle of it, whenever I catch up more stuff happens and I'll just wait till it's done to figure out what I'm posting. If for some reason I don't fulfill that I don't mind if you use yours instead (or they could both be used~ traveling buddies?)

Well, mine's a Weyland employee. We'll figure it out later. I don't mind if your is used since you called it. :P

Also, she'll just be an introvert little alchemist instead. :D

Pasting here for those who missed it:

<Toogee>: Retrowise, Jam needs to talk to Greta about Shaun, probably hang with Alphy (maybe Errion?) for support. Eli can hang out with Tia, but he'll want to interact with Lumi at some point.