Need help completing platinum pokedex

Hatari

Maybe I can help you, let me check which I can and I PM you if I have any (I'm sure I have at least four or six of them), anyways I'll check. Expect an answer by today's evening more or less.

Edited by Yusei Fudo

I can help you with most of them since i have leafgreen emerald platinum and soulsilver are you willing to trade your adamant ditto? if not can u offer anything else?

If you are willing to wait for me to catch another adamant ditto I can give you one...though I wasn't intending to trade my dittos, but catching them wasn't too bad...

Depends on what you are looking for tbh...if it's an evolution by item, then that depends on my supply of items.

Edited by Hatari

ok do you have anything with good natures? like a timid gastly or an adamant gible?

I can breed one of those with those natures...I have a ghastly and gible and my dittos, who hold everstones.

Edited by Hatari

ok 1 adamant gible = 1 pokemon and im going to use the one with best ivs for my team right now i have charizard sceptille and blaziken clamperl and sabeleye i will tell you as soon as i get more

Edited by Asassin

ok 1 adamant gible = 1 pokemon and im going to use the one with best ivs for my team

So you want a bunch of adamant gibles? Do you want them as level 1?

Just a reminder: I cannot guarantee any of the gibles will have good IVs...so they could be good or bad.

right now i have charizard sceptille and blaziken i will tell you as soon as i get more

You can give me level 1 'eggs' from them if you want. I don't need the fully trained ones, since all they will be is put into the daycare to have eggs anyway.

===========

Note: It will take me a few days to breed the gibles...so after you tell me how many I'll start then.

Edited by Hatari

So you want a bunch of adamant gibles? Do you want them as level 1?

Just a reminder: I cannot guarantee any of the gibles will have good IVs...so they could be good or bad.

I know I will just use what I can get oh and i do want them at lv 1

You can give me level 1 'eggs' from them if you want. I don't need the fully trained ones, since all they will be is put into the daycare to have eggs anyway.

Im too lazy to do that and they wernt ev trained they where my starters

Edited by Asassin

you dont need to anyways i now have cyndiquil charizard blaziken sceptille sableye and clamperl i just need to migrate them

Oh wow that was quick... I'll start breeding the six gibles later on and in a few days i'll PM you for trading.

Level 1 adamant gibles correct?

Edited by Hatari

• 2 weeks later...

• Beedrill
  • Mawile
  • Huntail/Gorebyss
  • Venusaur
  • Charizard
  • Typhlosion
  • Feraligatr
  • Sceptile
  • Blaziken
  • Swampert

Thanks

Those are the eggs I can give you, when do you want them?

• 3 weeks later...