• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I guess. Why be jealous that someone likes Tinny? She's a video game character so there's bound to be some people who like her to a certain degree. :/

Did you like my little joke thing there with the music?

It was pretty clever.

I don't know where my jealousy comes from... It wasn't like this with any of my previous waifus...

How did you manage to defeat yourself? Whenever I try to fight myself, I end up getting floored...

Edited by crashman_alpha

You can buy my bookset! How to cure jealousy: a guide by Darros

I'm not sure actually, I'm the type of person who doesn't get jealous easily, if at all. But try to keep it off your mind, I guess. :huh:

Have you ever had any really bad RNG screwed characters?

It was kind of easy, though at a few points I needed to savestate spam (chapters 2 and 5, and that goddamn spirit forest)

Are you excited to start soon?

Edited by Darros

How do you manage not being overly jealously-possessive of Jill?

Well, because it's not like I can own her and she's no object (if she was real, because truth be told she is part of a game).

I don't like treating people like if they belong to me if they are friends, they are free to choose who to hang out with, what to do, it's their choice. On the second matter, that she' part of the a game, she actually belongs to Intelligent Systems in that case (and in the forums she has already been claimed and the one that did so is not willing to share, but anyways :XD:)

Favorite suicide Scarp card (I can see this one coming, but anyways)?

Edited by Kristyakitty

Favorite Spellcaster?

Gagaga Magician and Dark Magician, no tributes for the win!

Talking seriously, I think Arcanite Magician would be my favorite, tough there's Breaker too.

Do you see some other use that is not beatdown for Fiend monsters?

In the current meta game it's all about overwhelming your opponent and screwing them over so they don't get a shot to do the same. I already know that Darkworlds will be a force to be reckoned with since they'll have access to Synchros and Xyz monsters very easily because The Fabled Cerberrul and Tour Guide. >_>

Favorite Fiend?

That one mega earth sized planet in which the atmosphere is so volatile it actually rains iron when it rains. Okay Saturn. I love those rings.

Have you played any of the Metal Slug games?

Have you played any of them?

Yes, I think that Brawl > 64 > Melee. Brawl goes at the top because of all the extra stuff it's got, 64 in the middle for nostalgia, and Melee at the bottom because I played it to death just before Brawl was released and because I'm sick of "tourneytards" and "core gamers" overrating and saying it's better than Brawl. :dry:

And I'm gonna get both versions of SSB4 when it comes out! :awesome:

How often do you use walkthroughs?