• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What you thought about fusion monsters?

Fusion monsters have become far more viable unlike the olden days where they were nothing more than glorified beatsticks. Gladiators, HEROs, and Gem-Knights are a force to be reckoned with because of this. HEROs and Gem-Knights in particular.

Any lyrics from a song you really like?

Actually, there's one that when I have a rough time, or I feel down, helps me remember how to take the road back (in a fashion).

Remember all the sadness and frustration. And let it goooooo, let it go. sang by Linkin Park, in Iridescent.

What about you? Be it a japanese, english or any language song.

If you could have any creature on the planet as a pet, which would you like?

Oh no...there are so many choices. Ducks, a sloth, a Hippo, a hedgehog, a capybara, a fennec fox, a mole, a cat, a dog, a pig, a goat, a miniature horse. That would be so fun!

Favorite season?

Plenty. In particular I like the "I make the Angels scream and the Devil cry!" line and many more from Nero's theme of "The Time Has Come and So Have I!"

Favorite large weapon toting character?

Favorite Megaman game?

Probably Maverick Hunter X, X7 (seriously) or X8. X4 would probably be up here now that I can connect a proper controller to my PC instead of flumbling with a keyboard but I haven't played it again yet.

DO you prefer to use Light or Dark magic (when you have the chance to do so, of course)?

Favorite Axe wielding character?

In FE? Too be honest I don't like the axe users in FE very much. That said Nolan is by far the most interesting axe wielder in the series as well as being my favorite.

Favorite kind of sword?

How do feel about Solemn Warning being reprinted? :awesome:

Mmmm, that would be nice to see that one in a reprint. It will surely be limited, many people have come to use it to disable Synchros like Stardust or many cards, forcing you to retrieve it from the grave and then summon it back, but anyways one would do well in my deck.

Favorite bow user?

Personally, those of the Middle Age, normal swords used by crusaders, knights or paladins, bit not the fancy ones. Talkign in FE, my favorites have been the Regal Sword and Steel Sword. As for others, does the lightsaber even count :XD:?

Favorite flying unit?