What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

No, I suck because said events have gotten me depressed, and I'm simply not as effective when I am.

Favorite TF2 "Meet the..." video?

Dude. You can't blame yourself for becoming depressed. Shit happens and we react to it. Hell, since you are depressed that's the reason you're aren't as effective as before. Depression does that to people with the draining their will to do anything or enjoy what they do. I suggest you seek some kind of therapeutic treatment if you feel like it's really messing with your everyday life.

Okay. Answering time. I wanna say... Damn. I like them all. I guess Demoman's because he's just a one-eyed Black man who wants love. :<

Would you be interested in watching Shinryaku! Ikamusume for awesome squid related shenanigans?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

England, unless I have to leave. If I had to leave, Canada or Japan.

...What?

Why don't you like other languages despite the fact they make the world extra awesome?

Why you do this?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Weirdest fetish you have, if you're comfortable answering it?

Well, I have two that I can think of... :unsure:

[spoiler=ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO OPEN THIS BOX!]Women getting stuck in sexy outfits would be a perennial one. Weirder still would be the recent fantasies I've been having where I get dressed up in costumes based off the FE girls I hate (like a latex bodysuit with the face and the hair and the eyes and the boobs and stuff. Along with padlocks on the zipper to stop me getting out and the normal outfit over it) and the ones I do like start to fawn over me.

Maybe I should've put that in a PM... Anyway, moving on!

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?

Why you do this?

Because you ninja'd me a while back. Now were even.

Weirder still would be the recent fantasies I've been having where I get dressed up in costumes based off the FE girls I hate

So... Ishtar?

Edited by crashman_alpha