What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Mainly steak, although there's also rice, chicken, pork, pizza, ham, pretzels, chocolate, peanut butter, cookies, and ice cream. (I know it was aimed at CA though. Just thought I'd answer.)

They're doing alright. I'd rather have on-campus classes though...

They're a bit of a pain to get to if you live in a different town or county than the campus itself. But then again, it all depends on which school, which campus, which county, and which town. (For example: There's a campus of a college that I don't go to that's one town away that's in the same walking distance as the high school I went to, but I would have to go in the opposite direction of the said high school to reach the said college campus. The school campus I go to is in a town that I have to take 2-3 different buses that span around seven towns to get to.)

Same question you asked since I'm pretty lazy right now.

Edited by Little Al

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

It's simply because it'll never happen. And to be blunt, wanting a relationship with that sort of person (I use the word "person" loosely) can be considered unhealthy.

Do your dwelling ever get hot due to the heat being turned on when Daylight Savings ends?

You do realize that the whole mexTinny thing is an attempt to try to add a small amount of joy to my miserable existence, right?

Hardest Boss fight ever?

Thunderbird from Zelda II Adventure of Link. The only boss ever that I had to use cheats to beat...

Most Difficult Boss in Fire Emblem: So far, Gazzak in H5 Mode of shadow dragon or Kishuna (Actually killing him before he goes away)...

Most Difficult Boss Ever: Most of the bosses in Metal Gear Solid 2 on European Extreme Mode (You die if one shot HITS you!!!)

Any enemies IRL?

What would be your opinion on a game for the CD-I called "Legend of Tinny" with you as the main character?

Smash Bros mains are Marth, Ice Climbers, and Mario. I also use a lot of other characters as well (Luigi, R.O.B., Ness, Captain Falcon, Falco, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf).

Also his personality... (i know where you are going with this, he is ilyana's love interest..., the pairing doesn't seem canon though so he can go suck and diegee_wiz_emoticon.gif)

Do you like CD-i games or do you just like to make jokes about CD-i games...

Favorite Mortal Kombat fatality?

If you were responsible for killing aless, how would you kill him...

knocking him down to his knees and slashing his head off with a scimitar.

@CA:Least favorite Magic type in FE?

Don't have one.

Nope. I've only beaten 9 and 11, 9 on either Easy or Normal (can't remember, probably Normal) and 11 on Normal.

Would you rather try out FE9 or FE12?

i have played FE9 already so FE12...

What you think of Farina...