• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

^ You've probably already been asked this, but I'mtoolazytoreadallthewaybackandfindout what is -your- favorite pokemon? Doesn't have to be gen-specific! Or maybe favorite video game character of all time?

Edited by Xjezhekiir

^ You've probably already been asked this, but I'mtoolazytoreadallthewaybackandfindout what is -your- favorite pokemon? Doesn't have to be gen-specific! Or maybe favorite video game character of all time?

Shinx. Favorite video game character is...well, I dunno.

Favorite thing about Serenes?

I just answered that.

Least favorite one?

Herpaderp. Wow, I have no idea what happened there. I'm sorry. Least favorite would probably be Nosepass. Or Stunfisk.

@ZM456: Favorite thing about SF? Probably the Awakening forum, currently. I've yet to get involved with any of the others. Also love checking up on the compiled info for each and every FE on the main page.

Favorite hobbies(s) or past-time(s)?

Edited by Xjezhekiir

No, I was wrong, you weren't! The first time you asked, it wasn't directed at me so I shouldn't have answered!
I actually addressed you directly without thinking, hence the "How about you?", as you were the above poster. An honest mistake on my part. I thought I was asking a question you hadn't answered, but were in turn asking me... I think I'm confused now. No worries all around, I say! Edited by Xjezhekiir

Ever encounter a non-Gyarados shiny?

-Shiny Skarmory hatched in Emerald.

-Shiny Onix hatched in Emerald. (I was a huge breeder in Emerald. Over 300 hours logged on it.)

-Shiny Rattata in LG.

Don't recall ever legitimately encountering a shiny in any of the newer releases, unfortunately.

Favorite Pokemon type?

1344883217[/url]' post='2094239']

No, I really am worried, I've seriously mislead you.

Please! :sob:

I don't really feel misled... What about hugs? Would hugs make everything better? I like hugs. D:

Edited by Xjezhekiir