What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Only you would say the Nintendo Gallery is fun. :P Least favorite sidequest in a Zelda game?

>:P And uh...probably taking pictures of fools on Windfall for the Deluxe Camera in TWW. One mistake and you have to start over.

What's with the recent topic? XD

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

It was just a question that popped up after seeing quite a few Mario x MLP pairings on deviantart. I never meant for people to get so upset over it.

Repeating the questions I wanted to ask last time:

Outfit you'd most want to see Patty in (in a fanart drawing)?

Or if you don't want to answer that, what character from the Mario universe would you want to see become a playable staple in Mario spin-off games that already isn't? Eg: Making Kamek a staple in Mario Kart games, Making K. Rool a staple in Mario sports games, etc.

Outfit you'd most want to see Patty in (in a fanart drawing)?

Or if you don't want to answer that, what character from the Mario universe would you want to see become a playable staple in Mario spin-off games that already isn't? Eg: Making Kamek a staple in Mario Kart games, Making K. Rool a staple in Mario sports games, etc.

Her normal attire, mainly. Well, at least what she wears in the TCG. Also, I'd like to see some fanservice.

As for the second one, I want Don Pianta to become staple in the Mario Kart games. Mainly because I thought he was an awesome character and Paper Mario games need more attention.

Favorite Mario RPG?

Kinda meh-ish. Although I'm hoping to change that. But right now, I'm just kinda afraid that something won't look right when I try to draw it.

I should practice more often. (I wonder if drawing One-Winged Angel Idun would be a good place to start as any.)

Have you tried to draw before? (I don't know if this was asked before.)

Has your view of me lessened for making that FFtF thread?

Is there any games that you've wanted to play that you don't have the systems for?

Favorite Mario RPG?

Super Mario RPG.

On a side note, I actually used that game's battle theme in a French skit where I was a store owner and the battle song hypnotized me into dancing and a customer ended up robbing me because I couldn't stop him.

I'm glad to hear you say that. People always have to take things to sexual extremes don't they...

I actually got a Wii U on launch day with New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Despite its looks, NSMBU has made quite a few new changes and additions like the giant world map, challenge mode, and dynamic levels with lots of shifting floors and areas packed with enemies galore (even the very first level is loaded with Flying squirrels).

Hmm... I've been dying to play Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (though I'll get the chance for that this Wednesday since I'm going to my friend's who I actually bought the game for as a Christmas present. I've been wanting to try out Sony's take on Smash Bros. ever since I heard the rumours of the game's creation), LittleBigPlanet (being a sidescroller, which is my most favourite game genre, and a universally praised one has really got me interested in playing it), Fire Emblem Awakening (all the customization, replay value, and being able to use characters from previous FEs sounds awesome), and Final Fantasy Dimensions (a Final Fantasy game that brings the series back to its 2D roots, which the mainstream games have heavily deviated from).

Favourite retro Nintendo character? (Eg: Duck Hunt dog, Pit, Ice Climbers, Balloon Fighter, etc.)

Thanks. As bad as people's posts are, at least I'm getting actual answers from the poll.

Balloon Fight is one of my most favourite retro Nintendo games. Clu Clu Land and Devil World (played all of them through a Famicom multicart I had from the Philippines which sadly doesn't work anymore) were some of my other favourites.

Favourite fighting game series besides Smash Bros?

If you could turn any tv show/movie/video game clip into an animated GIF, what clip would you pick?

Favorite Mario hack?

I hardly play any Mario hacks (I'm more into fan-made Mario games Like Mario Forever and Super Mario Bros. X). But if I had to mention one, I guess Afro Mario (a hack of Mario Bros. where Mario and Luigi have afros). Most hacks I have played were incomplete and demos.