What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favorite Lyn quote?

As far as in general goes, it's "The nomads of the plains do not abandon their fellow tribespeople. Eliwood and Hector are my dear friends. Their sorrow is my sorrow. Their anger is my anger."

And as far as touching moments go, there's also "Hector... I'm certain...that...you did not cry... So I will... This...is your share...of tears... Don't say...anything. Just for a little while, let me lean on you. For a little while...".

Favorite animated movie? (I don't remember you being asked that.)

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Characters like Zuko from Avatar and Trellis from The Amulet represent me quite well (though I'm not that excessively dispirited most of the time, I do always act like I have a heavy weight on my shoulders and I tend to not show a lot of happiness).

Top three favourite game companies?

Intelligence Systems, Square Enix, Valve

What is your favourite work of fiction, among all mediums?

Same thing. I'm a whimsical person and I don't sate easily.

Why don't you change your avatar or try to find a higher quality version (it's pretty distorted even for a JPEG) and who is it?

Favorite (Princess) Zelda?

OoT/MM Zelda. Followed closely by TWW Zelda.

Reason why you joined this site?

No Jugdral representation whatsoever.

Or if they absolutely have to have Jugdral in, have Sigurd turn into a Falaflamed crisp, to stay canon to his storyline and to put those Sigurd fanboys who'd go so far as to buy turd off Amazon if it had Sigurd's name on it in their proper place.

I doubt Jugdral would be in it.

Reason why you joined this site?

I love Fire Emblem and wanted to see what could be had on a forum forum. I was disappointed when I showed up originally so I left. I came back recently because I was bored.

What other sites have you frequented?

What is your favourite work of fiction, among all mediums?

Various. Aside from the aforementioned Fahrenheit 451, I would say the 2001 Metropolis film. I'm not gonna go into details for why just yet. And not to mention it's kinda of a tough choice for me for various works.

Same question you asked, I guess.

Edited by Little Al

What do you think of yourself?

I usually take a few days to come back and think about this question. It's hard to answer because I don't pay much attention to myself unless it is to bash my own looks on it's worst days.

Anyway- I find myself as someone that's hardly redeemable besides having some sense of unjustified pride and dignity for myself. There's nothing I really appreciate about myself besides the ocassional good looks, since I'm not really good at anything.

tl:dr: I don't care too much about myself, but not to the point I completely abandoned myself either.

Is Wario your favorite character?