• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What's the first video game you finished?

I guess so.

3D Ultra Radio Control Racers<h1 class="article_title contentPageHeader" style="margin: 0px;"></h1>

Favourite James Bond movie?

Tough question. I say either Pizza, cheeseburger, or chicken, with a salad, soup, and/or french fries/taters.

Most tedious boss you fought in any video game?

How American.

Most tedious boss... So far, it's the Minotaur boss in God of War.

Same question.

Yours?

Basically a lot of things that have steak in them. Also various things containing rice. And some of the braised beef one of my friends' mom cooks is also great.

Can't think of a lot of anything else.

Favorite FE antagonist?

Favourite character that originated from a fighting game? Eg: Ryu from Street Fighter and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat would count, but not Link from Zelda.

Is Wario your favorite character?

I don't hate the guy, but he definitely wouldn't make it in my top 25 favourite characters list. Even just considering the Mario series, he's usually in the lower half of my favourite character list in most Mario games (though that's mostly due to me liking other Mario characters a lot more like Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Koopa, Rosalina, Blooper... well, you get the idea).

Favourite character that originated from a fighting game? Eg: Ryu from Street Fighter and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat would count, but not Link from Zelda.

Ken and Guile in Street Fighter I guess.

I could also add in Raiden and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat.

Favorite book?

Buuuuut favorite thing about Idoun?

Her mysteriousness, mainly. We don't get to see how her personality was before the moment she got brainwashed and turned into a Fallen Angel Demonic Dragon. We only get a slight implication regarding how it was.

Although I will be honest in one extra detail, and this was around six to seven years ago mind you (could be longer though), but she did happen to catch my eye because she happened to resemble this guy. (Or at least I happened to think so.) After I played and beat FE6 for the first time, my reasons for liking her grew from there. The fact that she happens to be badass looking (especially in her dragon form) helps.

Have you written fanfiction before. I don't remember you mentioning it. Either that, or my memory could be a bit faulty in recalling you mentioning it.

Edited by Little Al

Must have a real liking for platinum haired girls.

What do you like most about Idoun?

Edited by Katarina

Have you written fanfiction before. I don't remember you mentioning it. Either that, or my memory could be a bit faulty in recalling you mentioning it.

Yes, I have written fanfiction before. In fact, I even wrote one for FE7. If you want to read it, just ask.

Favorite thing about FE4?

...what an evil question...

I do like how there's no unit deployment cap, letting you use all obtained units in any given chapter. Then again, if any other FE besides FE2 did that, it'd be utter chaos and player phase would take forever in the second half of the game...

Do you have any characters that you like that you barely know anything about regarding them or their series? (Eg: like how Marth, Roy, and Ike fans from SSB like those respective characters despite never having touched a Fire Emblem game).

[Edit] Ninja'd. Then again, I'm interested in hearing both Zak's and ZM's answer to my question.

Edited by Randoman