• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What's your favourite thing about Garland?

^Why change theme back? =P

You mean from Evastio to Randoman? That change was mostly for fun and seeing how many people I could trick into thinking I was a completely new member. It wasn't many, actually (well, they thought I was new for only an hour or so before checking my name history).

How big are your birthday celebrations with friends and family?

At the moment, his lulzy sig.

Do you think they should let us change display name moar often?

Gah, I didn't realize I got ninja'd.

I guess 1 month for 2 name changes is the most they should allow. I wouldn't want people changing names excessively as a joke (yeah, I did that with mine, but once every 2 months is really tame and reasonable). I'm personally okay with the current name change limit.

How big are your birthday celebrations with friends and family?\

It's pretty small usually.

I'm never good at asking compelling questions so I'll just go with a default. What's your favorite type of dessert?

You can always answer questions on my QOTD thread and then steal them and use those =P

^What made you join Serene's, since you're new? Also welcome to this...place.

Edited by Interest

It's pretty small usually.

You can always answer questions on my QOTD thread and then steal them and use those =P

^What made you join Serene's, since you're new? Also welcome to this...place.

After really liking Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, and being unable to secure a DS for Shadow Dragon, I decided I had to save up to buy a 3DS and get Awakening. From there I got more interested in discussing the game on various forums because for the first time, I wasn't years behind the trend. People kept talking about Serene's and I thought I'd register an account. I've come to like it in the few days I've been here since there's considerably less waifu madness. Not that I mind a few devoted shippers since I totally understand where they're coming from, but the game's an SRPG at heart and Serene's gets that.

I'll have to steal some of your questions for sure.

Who are your favourite characters to use in Smash Bros?

Or if you haven't played Smash Bros. before, who are your favourite FE characters outside of FE13?

I'm never good at asking compelling questions so I'll just go with a default. What's your favorite type of dessert?

Fruit salad comes to mind currently.

Who are your favourite characters to use in Smash Bros?

Or if you haven't played Smash Bros. before, who are your favourite FE characters outside of FE13?

Fruit salad comes to mind currently.

I've played Smash Bros. Let's see, Ike, Zelda, and Sonic are my top three for Brawl. And I'll answer the second question as well. Outside of FE13, my favorite characters are probably Nephenee, Shinon, Haar, and Lucia.

What's the last thing you read, aside from on a forum?

Edited by Foxxie

How would you describe yourself personality wise?

^Worst ad you've seen online?

One for "Hanky Panky College." I stumbled across it when I typed in cheatscc.com instead of cheatcc.com without the s, and it redirected me to that ad.

Either people blinded by nostalgia (Gen 1 Pokemon fans come to mind immediately. At least the ones that hate on the later Gens) or fanbases that are way too rabid and vocal (Sonic and PC gaming fans come to mind).

Favourite characters from the Mario series?

Either people blinded by nostalgia (Gen 1 Pokemon fans come to mind immediately. At least the ones that hate on the later Gens) or fanbases that are way too rabid and vocal (Sonic and PC gaming fans come to mind).

Favourite characters from the Mario series?

Huh. You have the same as me.

Shy Guy. Or Yoshi.

Least favorite FE character?

Probably Malice (FE12) right now. I don't like how money greedy and rude she is, and how she still has a big fanbase for being so unlikable and snobby. I can think of plenty of FE women that are just as tough (or tougher) and are actually capable of respect.

What personality traits do you hate most?

Your favorite Pokemon type?

What's the last thing you read, aside from on a forum?

A gift-fic written for my birthday. I have such loving friends. <3

Favourite Sony character? (Eg: Sly Cooper, Ratchet, Nathan Drake, etc.)

If you had an opportunity to leave earth to live on another planet (safely), would you do it?

No, not unless earth was being destroyed completely or something (and even then, that's a maybe since being the only survivor would be really hard to come to grips with and I'd want to know how suitable the planet I'm moving to is in terms of the climate and the species on that planet I'd be living with).

Favourite Sony character? (Eg: Sly Cooper, Ratchet, Nathan Drake, etc.)

Monica from Dark Cloud 2. Yes, I have a thing for time traveling swordswomen. Second best is probably Daxter.

Favorite quote from a game?