What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Believe it or not, I don't actually have one since I don't exactly play those games a lot.

^Worst thing you have ever read?

Me neither, but I find some of Sony's characters quite neat, like Sly Cooper, Cole Macgrath, and Sackboy, despite not having played either of their games.

"Why Master Chief should be in SSB4" on GameFAQs comes to mind.

Are there any characters that you've liked despite not playing their game/watching their TV show or movie?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Your favorite color, ZM?

One thing you wished people did more?

Be more considerate of others. (I try to do this, but at times, I just end up falling flat on my face [aka fail]. >n<;)

Favourite female characters off the top of your head?

what do you do when a close friend won't talk to you anymore?

I'll usually try to call them a few times (with a week or so between calls). If that doesn't work, I'll usually just contact other friends and hang out with them. I'll still try to call the friend that won't talk to me every two months or so.

And I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things will get resolved between you and your friend.

No, I don't, I never finished an FF game, either. XP

Wha... really? Weird. A member with a Final Fantasy name, avatar, and sig, who hasn't beaten any FF? Well, I guess you can be a fan of a series without having ever defeated a game from it. I mean, I was big fan of Mario as a kid of 4 years old and I only defeated my first Mario game at 9 years of age.

Of course. Never really watched or read it because it wasn't big among my circle of friends, but I've heard of it.

When did you first get into Fire Emblem?

I just picked up FE7 a couple of days ago and haven't logged much time on it at all (not even past Lyn's quest in the first 10 chapters) but I'd have to say, as of right now, it's Sain.

Favorite spot to vacation to?