• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Are you familiar with Garland's sword transformations in Dissidia? (like how it can enter twin sword, axe, lance, and whip mode) If so, what do you think of his transforming blade and what mode is your favourite?

If you could, would you name your child after a video game character?

Not directly. What I mean by that is, I wouldn't name my kid Mario, Marth, Cecil, or any of my favourite video game characters. However, if a game character has a name that I think sounds good (like Elice from Fire Emblem 1/3/11/12 or Gareth from Final Fantasy II PS Version) I might use that name because it sounds nice, and not because I'm naming them after a game character.

Probably 3DS. Also AMA means "ask me anything." (should do "define: <statement here>" on Google if you want to search something that way)

On second question: I rarely go to parties, and none would remotely be close to a fav.

Favorite gif?

Are you familiar with Garland's sword transformations in Dissidia? (like how it can enter twin sword, axe, lance, and whip mode) If so, what do you think of his transforming blade and what mode is your favourite?

No, I'm not.

Favorite FE8 monster class?

Mine? Suicune (onoes)

^Class you hate/hated the most in all of your academic history?

Maths, excluding geometry.

Videogame character you'd most want fighting by your side?

Favorite FE8 monster class?

I would have to say Gwyllgi. Dat speed is nuts.

Maths, excluding geometry.

Videogame character you'd most want fighting by your side?

You're supposed to answer the question of the person posting after you (i.e. DLV's question) and thus direct questions towards the user above as well.

^How loud do you like your music?

If your family consisted of FE characters, who would be your mom, your dad, siblings (younger or older) etc....?

My mother would be Lyndis, my father would be Ephraim, my brothers would be Bors and Lugh, my sisters would be Marisa, Ellen, Priscilla, and Lute, and my grandfather would be Dozla.

Favorite magic-using FE class?