• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

If you're the "best maid ever" does that mean you'll provide services? Something you think people should do less?

I'd be a terrible maid rofl

Complain about petty shit.

How are you?

I can't even choose. I have a soft spot for most accents, some I find sexy and others I just adore from a linguistic point of view. Long story short, French fits the former and Dutch and Scottish fit the latter.

Language you want to learn?

Edited by Foxxie

Quite closed-minded about MLP huh Garland? I thought you'd like it with its witty humour, randomness, and how over the top it is. Ah well...

Do you watch any online TV series like AVGN or anything like that?

KILL IT WITH FIRAGA!

Favorite close-combat weapon?

Chainsaw comes to mind.

Which FE class do you think most suits your personality?

^Most amusing thing you've seen lately?

Ugh, I dunno. I'll go with that Konbini song video "Marth goes to the Convenience Store".

What are your real life friends like?

If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?

All Star by Smash Mouth

Hmm... probably a durable and secure (as in hard to use without my permission and easy to track thieves who stole it from me) teleporting device (that's handheld like a cellphone or calculator) that could warp me anywhere I want.

Edited by Randoman

If you had three wishes, what would you do with them (and no wishing for more wishes)?

What are your real life friends like?

They're kind of crazy and pretty random and adventurous. Definitely more goofy than me. :D

This is assuming the wishes aren't going to backfire on me, right? If they did, I wouldn't make any. If not, I guess I'd wish for lots of money for my first wish, a stable job in Building/CAD Design for my 2nd wish, and a teleportation/time travel device that could only be used by me (I don't want it being used by the wrong people) for my 3rd wish (I'd mostly use it to buy future games of interest like SSB4 and Mario Kart 8, since interfering with the future significantly would probably be a bad idea).

Since you didn't answer last time, I'll ask you again, what non-Pokemon animal characters do you find cute?

FE character you hate the most?

This is assuming the wishes aren't going to backfire on me, right? If they did, I wouldn't make any. If not, I guess I'd wish for lots of money for my first wish, a stable job in Building/CAD Design for my 2nd wish, and a teleportation/time travel device that could only be used by me (I don't want it being used by the wrong people) for my 3rd wish (I'd mostly use it to buy future games of interest like SSB4 and Mario Kart 8, since interfering with the future significantly would probably be a bad idea).

Since you didn't answer last time, I'll ask you again, what non-Pokemon animal characters do you find cute?

Yeah, no backfiring here.

What? Yes, I did.

Mokuna from Tsubasa Chronicles, Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura, and Patamon, Gabumon, and Gomamon from Digimon.

Unless those guys don't count.

Of the mane six, which ones do you like appearance wise? (An image of them is in the spoiler)

Mane-Six-Wallpaper-my-little-pony-friend

Currently, Malice from FE12 comes to mind. Rude, greedy, stuck up, arrogant, need I say more?

Oh, sorry. I didn't see your answer.