What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

To Crizix: Have you ever gotten any unwanted attention from guys, regarding them asking you out on a date or them having crushes on you?

To noob7: What are your top three favourite game genres, and your favourite game from each of those three genres?

Do you have any pets?

I've never personally owned any pets, though my younger brother did have a beta and way back then, my parents had two birds.

lol. I'm not too sure what a "platforming" series is. I'm gonna guess, a multi-platform series? In that case, Kingdom Hearts , Dynasty Warriors and Ninja Gaiden

I was talking about games like Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Sonic, where it's an action based game and it consists of a lot of jumping on platforms.

Edited by Randoman

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite childhood TV show?

I was talking about games like Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Sonic, where it's an action based game and it consists of a lot of jumping on platforms.

Lol Oh. Then yeah, Kirby and Sonic. Not too much a Mario fan

Do you remember your first video game?

Uh...personally, I'd rather be the behind-the-scenes guy who doesn't fight, but knows a lot of information. But if I had to pick, I'd go with the villain.

I still have it actually. Donkey Kong 64

Asking again: FE character you hate the most?

Do you remember your first video game?

I think it was Pokemon Red!

To Crizix: Have you ever gotten any unwanted attention from guys, regarding them asking you out on a date or them having crushes on you?

Not really; I don't pretty myself up. Though this friend of mine was crushing on me and he asked me out three times. He even wrote me a note. xD

*Repeats question*

Asking again: FE character you hate the most?

*sigh* screwed up again didn't I? Well, I don't really hate many people in the series, except Gharnef for always ruining my perfect play throughs with that Imhullu

POKEMON...but I've been using that as an answer for everything lately, so...Powerpuff Girls.

Edit: Forgot a question again...So uh, gonna shoot your question right back at you.

Edited by Crizix

Have you ever liked a character from a series you didn't watch/play? What character(s) was it/were they?

Peter Pan and the Pirates comes to mind, even though I didn't watch even a fourth of all the episodes.

Not really; I don't pretty myself up. Though this friend of mine was crushing on me and he asked me out three times. He even wrote me a note. xD

Ah. How'd you react to his feelings and him liking you that much? I hope you were nice about it, since harsh rejections are really painful for guys. I hope you at least kept the friendship with him.

Edited by Randoman

Favorite fruit?

Have you ever liked a character from a series you didn't watch/play? What character(s) was it/were they?

Ah. How'd you react to his feelings and him liking you that much? I hope you were nice about it, since harsh rejections are really painful for guys. I hope you at least kept the friendship with him.

I don't really look at characters from things I'm unfamiliar with...SSBB got me really interested in Pit before I got Uprising (haven't opened it yet), and I haven't played FE7, but I really like Ninian and Nils.

I was like "Sorry, I don't return your feelings". Actually, I didn't see the note until one of our mutual friends texted me about it. I don't think I would have ever noticed it if no one told me about it...Yeah, we stayed friends. There's no way I'm letting a stupid crush rob me of a friend.

Have you ever been in a relationship?

POKEMON...but I've been using that as an answer for everything lately, so...Powerpuff Girls.

Edit: Forgot a question again...So uh, gonna shoot your question right back at you.

Buttercup was the only one I liked in that show. As for me, there's G Gundam and Ruroni Kenshin

Have you ever been in a relationship?

Buttercup was the only one I liked in that show. As for me, there's G Gundam and Ruroni Kenshin

lolnope. What about you?

What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

To noob7: What are your top three favourite game genres, and your favourite game from each of those three genres?

Fighting: Super Smash Bros

Strategy: Command and Conquer: Red Alert

First-person Shooter: GoldenEye 007

^Why did you chose that avatar?

It's nice. More active than the place I used to be.

^Why do you like Donnel?

Because Donnel is one cool dude. And I couldn't resist to change up my usual Zephiel theme with his awesomeness.

Edited by Insignificant Organism

Do you have a account in any other place of the internet?

Of course. I'm pretty active on a roleplaying forum but I also have accounts on fanfiction.net, a few videogame boards, and assorted sites I've probably forgotten about.

Favorite game console?

What consoles do you have/are you planning to get that are next gen? (3DS, Vita, Wii U, PS4, XBox One)

Favorite fruit?

I was like "Sorry, I don't return your feelings". Actually, I didn't see the note until one of our mutual friends texted me about it. I don't think I would have ever noticed it if no one told me about it...Yeah, we stayed friends. There's no way I'm letting a stupid crush rob me of a friend.

It'd have to be pineapple.

If only more girls thought like you did. Most girls I know just dump the whole friendship after finding out a guy's feelings...

What are some fictional characters you related to and why?

What consoles do you have/are you planning to get that are next gen? (3DS, Vita, Wii U, PS4, XBox One)

Right now what I want the most is a 3DS for...

• Theathrythm Final Fantasy
  • The various SMT games that have been released/remade for it.
  • Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
  • Ace Attorney:Dual Destinies
  • Ocarina Of Time 3D
  • A Link Between Worlds
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D
  • Awakening
  • Etrian Odissey 4
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns: 3D

I am gonna have to wait for a while, If you are interested as for most of the reasons why Extra Credits did a episode on Brazil once which explains most of them, watch it if you can.

I am gonna have to get a Wii U enventually for Bayonetta 2 and the Xenoblade Chronicles sequel, The Wonderful 101 and SMT x FE.

What I really want though( but in all likelihood won`t get, again for reasons that Extra Credits explained) is a PS4... Goddang; FF15, KH3 and Infamous Second Son... I want you guys soooooo much.

Edited by Saint of Games