What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

How was your day?

Quite boring, I had to write 2 tests, one for bio and one for physics. Nothing exciting really happened, but I guess I can't really say it was a bad day.

If you were forced to play on one game console (no PC) for the rest of your life, what would it be?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What starter pokemon do you like best in X & Y?

You don't need to even ask, I'm filled with anticipation. Ever since its announcement I've been covering all the news, and now it's my most hyped game this year.

What Pokemon are on your main team, or if you don't have a main team, just some of your favourites?

Well I have lvled over 20 Pokemon to lvl 100 so my team changes a lot but I favor Articuno, Kyorge, Dialga, Reshiram, Lucario, Charizard

Favorite Keyblade Wielder?

Whats your favorite thing to eat?

Hoo boy! Where to start..... well, I always start my day with an apple, so lets go with that

I'm about to go eat dinner. Seriously though, what kind of question is that? xD

Your location says otherwise XD

What starter pokemon do you like best in X & Y?

Froakie, but my brother already called him. I guess it depends on the final evolutions, I hope Fennekin gets a real good one.

I can live perfectly fine with just my 3DS, has my Project X Zone.

You?

I'd probably pick my 3DS as well, I get a lot of enjoyment from it.

What's a guilty pleasure of yours?

What new feature do you like most in X & Y?

Do dragons count?

Whats yours?

Um Dragons could count if I said whats your favorite mythical creature XD

My favorite animal is birds but def dragons for mythical creatures

Do you like living in Australia or would you like to live somewhere else?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself in terms of how awkward a man you are?

I break that scale lol I'm a veerrrryyyy awkward person. I'm shy, not good at talking with people, and don't have any friends so...yeah pretty awkward xD

For the record, dragons DO exist!

Where would you love to go for a holiday?

Do you like living in Australia or would you like to live somewhere else?

For the record, dragons DO exist!

I dont mind Australia but I have never even left the country, though sometimes I wish I could move so Im not always at a different time to everyone else thought I reckon I would miss Australia...

And I meant the fire breathing huge dragons kind I dont think I seen any of them flying around XD

What new feature do you like most in X & Y?

I really like the trainer customization, and the Mega Evolutions. Mega Charizard looks so badass, and if stealth rock gets the appropriate nerf, I'm going to use him for my competitive team.

Where would you love to take a vacation if you could?

Have you played any traditional fighters like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat?

I've played the newest Mortal Kombat, not too much of a fan of it. I have played a few other MK's, only briefly however. I do like Street Fighter, I've played some of four, and I own Super Street Fighter 2 on the Wii U Virtual Console. I own Soul Calibur 5, I mostly use the character customization in that one. Apart from that, I don't think I've played many other fighters. I'm not too much of a fan of fighting games except Super Smash Bros, never got into the genre.

Have you ever played the Pokemon metagame?

How are you enjoying Super Street Fighter 2? Who are your favourite Street Fighter characters?

I've played the newest Mortal Kombat, not too much of a fan of it. I have played a few other MK's, only briefly however. I do like Street Fighter, I've played some of four, and I own Super Street Fighter 2 on the Wii U Virtual Console. I own Soul Calibur 5, I mostly use the character customization in that one. Apart from that, I don't think I've played many other fighters. I'm not too much of a fan of fighting games except Super Smash Bros, never got into the genre.

Have you ever played the Pokemon metagame?

I enjoyed the newest Mortal Kombat a lot more than the original trilogy, since the AI was a lot more fair and fun to fight against (barring some exceptions like Shao Kahn, Kintaro, and others) and combos were a lot easier to do.

No, and I don't intend to. I'd rather not have things like Life Orbs, Choice Items, perfect IV Pokemon, and such get shoved down my throat and have to play with things like that constantly.

How are you enjoying Super Street Fighter 2? Who are your favourite Street Fighter characters?

I enjoyed the newest Mortal Kombat a lot more than the original trilogy, since the AI was a lot more fair and fun to fight against (barring some exceptions like Shao Kahn, Kintaro, and others) and combos were a lot easier to do.

No, and I don't intend to. I'd rather not have things like Life Orbs, Choice Items, perfect IV Pokemon, and such get shoved down my throat and have to play with things like that constantly.

Ha, it's more entertaining than you probably think, I use Pokemon Showdown in my browser, so I don't have to worry about IVs and EV training. (even I wouldn't be bothered with that process)

I actually quite like Street Fighter 2, I mostly use Ken, then Cammy, Blanka, and Chun Li. I like it better than Mortal Kombat, the fighting seems more fast paced.

Do you like Mega Man?

Whats your Favorite Anime?

Where would you love to take a vacation if you could?

Hmm Probably germany I would love to see the castles there and also cause im half german and wanted to go there since I was a kid

What are some of your favourite racing games?

Ha, it's more entertaining than you probably think, I use Pokemon Showdown in my browser, so I don't have to worry about IVs and EV training. (even I wouldn't be bothered with that process)

I actually quite like Street Fighter 2, I mostly use Ken, then Cammy, Blanka, and Chun Li. I like it better than Mortal Kombat, the fighting seems more fast paced.

Do you like Mega Man?

Ah, alright. Though it must be really annoying seeing things like Ferrothorn, Bronzong, Salamence, and such on every other team (even with lower tiers, they probably still reuse the same Pokemon in that tier constantly).

I'm glad you're enjoying it. What level AI do you usually play against? I can beat 4 star AI with most characters, and level 5 AI with around a fourth to 3/8ths of the character roster of SSF2. My mains are Vega, M. Bison, Ryu, Ken, and Guile. I've been trying to learn Fei Long and Dhalsim, but it's hard to fight AI opponents with them.

I find the character designs of the games to be quite cool. I've only played a GBC Mega Man Zero game (which I completely defeated except for one of the boss rush modes) and the original Mega Man (which I find insanely difficult, and could only beat Cut Man and Bomb Man).