What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

First with a fit of frustration, then a short break to clear my head (playing a game or something), then back to the task with determination renewed.

What about you?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Have you ever had a crush on a girl and had them reject you harshly/treat you coldly/give you the silent treatment when they learned about your feelings?

When did you change your avatar to MAX?

Glad to see someone who knows who my sig/avatar is. =D

I changed it on Feburary 28 since Valentine's Day season was practically over and my sickeningly cute sig/avatar didn't fit March.

Least favourite thing about yourself?

I hate my lack of productivity, but this is probably because I always feel overwhelmed. I procrastinate a lot and I wish I can avoid it.

Are you looking forward to spring?

Where have have you been? How long have you been gone?

Have you ever had a crush on a girl and had them reject you harshly/treat you coldly/give you the silent treatment when they learned about your feelings?

Not in that way (nor with just females), but yes. When I was in elementary school I crushed on older people and when they noticed they put up some distance. Once, they confronted me directly and turned me down.

What about you?

I either:

get really frustrated and spam something brainless repeatedly until the problem gets resolved or I fail, then immediately become sad and upset with myself because I poorly handled the situation

or, I become really sheepish and embarrassed and feel inferior

What is it that attracts (or at least attracted) you to older people?

The way you replied makes me curious. What did you have in mind when you said 'overwhelmed'?

Like, when you're in a situation that seems too large or advanced for you to handle. There may be a lot of pressure, and you have to push yourself: whether it be really using your brain, reacting quickly, getting something done in a timely fashion, etc.

Would you consider yourself someone who perseveres in hard times?

Where have have you been? How long have you been gone?

Not in that way (nor with just females), but yes. When I was in elementary school I crushed on older people and when they noticed they put up some distance. Once, they confronted me directly and turned me down.

Home in bed, hospital bed, in a desk in front of homework. I haven't been on the site so I could avoid distractions and catch up.

Do you consider yourself a lucky or unlucky person?

How do you handle confrontation?

If it's something that makes me feel uncomfortable or if it's something that requires my unwilling obligation, I'll timidly agree with the other person and mask my feelings. However, I'll be passive aggressive about it and bail out when the opportunity arises to feel comfortable, leaving the situation unresolved. If I can't run from it, then I'll ride it out. Spitefully.

If it's something I'm confident about, I'll stubbornly ride my resolve until the end to have it my way, even if I realize I'm wrong because I don't want to look like a fool.

What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?

What's your favourite game to play multiplayer with friends?

Are you looking forward to spring?

I suppose so. Not exactly E3 or my birthday level exciting, but it'll be nice to not have to wait 5 minutes to warm up the van/car anymore.

Strongly one or the other. Depends on the day.

Same question?

It seems all my luck goes into Pokemon Showdown, as apart from that I have rather poor luck. Something seems to always happen on days I have plans, or I contribute to an effort all for it to be in vain. On the flip-side I will probably crit you if you wish to take on my pokemon team.

Have you seen any Monty Python?

What is your ideal living situation?

What's your favourite game to play multiplayer with friends?

Videogame: SSBM/SSBB

General game: Mafia

Edited by Makaze

Have you ever played one of those games that just don't seem to fit into a Genre - ones that blend elements such that you can't quite decide if it's one or the other?

To wit, the ones that come to mind are things like Odama, Empires (a sourcemod), etc. . . admittedly, the term and concept of such a game is really up for interpretation/perspective, so. . . feel free to ask for clarification or simply dodge the question.

I picked up the new DK as well as getting into games I have been meaning to for a while, such as Metroid Prime 3 and Xenoblade. For the most part, however, I've been sick for a long time and catching up on homework I missed while I was sick. I also got addicted to Twitch Plays Pokemon, that's it really.

. . . Where's my question? I feel left out of the loop.

What is your favourite place to visit outside of your home?

Have you ever played one of those games that just don't seem to fit into a Genre - ones that blend elements such that you can't quite decide if it's one or the other?

Yes.

What is your ideal living situation?

I'd like to be able to live off the thing I love doing, which is writing and generally being creative. I'd also love to live somewhere by the sea and not in a very urban area.

. . . Where's my question? I feel left out of the loop.

This question is for you then and the person above.

Do you have some sort of career or art you wish to pursue?

Same question?

At a summer camp, we were randomly given roommates and the three guys I was with have become some of my most amazing friends.

What do you like about the ocean?

What do you like to talk about more than anything (besides games)?

Probably artistic stuff. Like visual art, music, poetry, theatre, etc.

Have you ever felt truly saddened by someone else's unfortunate situation? Like, felt really empathetic?

Edited by Gemma

Do you prefer "pure" co-op or competitive co-op? (Yes, again with the obtuse terms.)

Do you have some sort of career or art you wish to pursue?

Yes. I want to do something similar to you - live off of what I love doing.

Favorite SRW game?

Sorry, I have not gotten around to playing any of the SRW.

What is the best advice you can give to the next generation of kids?

Do you prefer "pure" co-op or competitive co-op? (Yes, again with the obtuse terms.)

Pure co-op is more fun.