• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Who is your least favourite user on this forum and why? Feel free to PM.

Hmm, I don't really have a least favourite user, there are some qualities of people on the forum I find annoying or I dislike, but I don't think it's enough for me to hate anyone. I do remember one user who went on chat and was being totally ignorant and rude, asking for people to give him an English patched ROM, which is not allowed here, and getting into a big argument. He was banned shortly after. Can't remember his name

Favourite female FE Lord?

Do you like community? (I can play this game too.)

It's only the best show on tv.

EDIT: crap too slow, was meant for makaze

Do you give specific names to iterators in for loops (instead of for (var i; etc) you do for (var index; etc)).

Edited by jiodi

What is something you are embarrassed about?

How hard I try to be good at fighting games, yet how bad I still am. I tend to be self-conscious about a lot of things, though, particularly when it comes to skill.

Eirika or Ephraim?

Is there any video game or video game character that you think is insanely overrated?

Favourite PlayStation 2 game?

I never owned a Playstation 2 or played much Playstation 2 at my friends' houses. Though if I had to mention one even with the very little Playstation 2 playtime I've had, it'd have to be Final Fantasy X due to this:

Any video game characters you think are severely underrated?

I saw you in chat going over algorithms, earlier. Do you do hacks/mods?

I'm in my second semester of an AP course in programming. I find the idea of making games fun, but for now I prefer to mull over hacks, mods, and fan games. And cannibalizing code.

Is cannibalizing in code the same as cannibalizing in manufacturing?

Is there any video game or video game character that you think is insanely overrated?

Not really.

Edited by Makaze

Do you give specific names to iterators in for loops (instead of for (var i; etc) you do for (var index; etc)).

I'm afraid I don't get the question, was this intended for Makaze?

What's your favourite game console?

If people started travelling to work/school in weird ways like pogo sticking or unicycling to the point that it became mainstream and widely accepted, what would you personally think of it?

Any video game characters you think are severely underrated?

Bomberman and Max mainly come to mind. Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV to a lesser extent.

What do you find attractive in other people (personality-wise)?

What's your favourite game console?

PlayStation 2.

I mostly stick with i, j, k and so on unless I'm doing a great deal of looping or the language requires some kind of denotation character for variables (e.g. in Perl, variables take the form $name).

Edited by Makaze

What is that long story?

Preoccupied with personal issues. It's a bit of a long story.

What kind of language is in your member title? It looks kinda Slavic.

Greek language using the Greek alphabet, which was the basis for the Cyrillic and Latin alphabets later on down the line.

If people started travelling to work/school in weird ways like pogo sticking or unicycling to the point that it became mainstream and widely accepted, what would you personally think of it?

I'd love to see people trying to pogo-stick or unicycle on an icy road and watch as they break their nose on the cold ground. It'd definitely be weird, especially if it's anyone I know. I don't think I'd get into it at all, much for the same reasons I don't travel on a skateboard, I find plain old biking the most practical means of transportation

On that subject, what is your most common method of transportation? (excluding feet)

How far are you in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze right now?

What do you find attractive in other people (personality-wise)?

Kindness, mild-manneredness, considerateness, being a good listener, humility, open-mindedness (while still holding onto their morals), and empathy come to mind.

I thought you listed one of the Archanea games as one of your favorite FEs at one point.

What is that long story?

For the purposes of keeping it short: Fighting homelessness. School. Trying to relocate. It's a bit of work that has to be done.

Absolute favorite movie ever?

If you broke bad, how would you do it?

Lyndis.

Besides everything I did from ages 21-25?

I'd say the bad I'd break nowadays is coming to an abrupt stop when someone is riding my ass on the highway.

Absolute favorite movie ever?

That's a bit of a difficult question. I mean, aside from The Star Wars saga, a few Star Trek movies, Titan A.E., The Iron Giant, Metropolis (both Osamu Tezuka's version and the original version.), WALL-E, and Fahrenheit 451, there's also some of the Marvel Movieverse films, Space Jam, Toy Story (all of them), The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Man of Steel, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Scarface (both the original and the 83 remake), The Godfather Saga. So yeah, you can see why it's hard for me.

Favorite MST3K segment?

Okay, I'll widdle it down, then. What's your favorite Star Wars and why?

Favorite MST3K segment?

omfg this one is tough.

I would have to say Time Chasers, about 2/3 the way into the episode after Crow goes back in time to talk Mike out of taking odd jobs and follow his music pursuits. Crow comes back and Mike is replaced with his brother, a chain-smoking, poop-joke-making, angry, mean, drunken asshole who uses Tom Servo as an ashtray. He goes in and riffs the next segment of the movie with the bots and there's a scene where the plane's time-thingy is set to like 1777 or something and he goes "er that's too many 7's. I'm going for a smoke". And proceeds to the left side of the theater and you can see the silhouette drinking and smoking and throwing empty cans at Tom. I laughed through the entire section.

How far are you in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze right now?

3rd island, I like it so far, the gameplay is very fun and challenging, although I really just see it as something to entertain me until a game I want comes out. (Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney and MGS: GZ, the latter is out but I have to wait.)

What game consoles do you have?

Edited by Knight

Is Frozen really as good as people seem to say it is?

3rd island, I like it so far, the gameplay is very fun and challenging, although I really just see it as something to entertain me until a game I want comes out. (Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney and MGS: GZ, the latter is out but I have to wait.)

What game consoles do you have?

Xbox One, PS3, Wii, 3DS, but i mostly game on my phone and laptop nowadays :O

Is Frozen really as good as people seem to say it is?

No. The songs are good, and it has the standard Disney charm. But there are a lot of story elements that are introduced and never really taken anywhere. It makes all the characters really forgettable.

On the topic of Disney, what are your top 3 Disney villains?