• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What is your most pronounced quirk?

Through high school I was known for being fashionably late for just about everything (classes, events, dates etc.) I have sort of out grown it as being an adult is much less accepting of this habit. I'm not so sure what else I would consider a pronounced quirk, better off asking a friend of mine :P

What makes Sacred Stones your favorite Fire Emblem?

Everything about it. The story, the characters, the color scheme, the class system, the enemies, the level design, the music... It is all around aesthetically pleasing.

Why do you like Awakening the best?

Edited by Makaze

My favourite greek god is Apollo, but I can't distinctly remember why that was.

What is your opinion on bitcoin?

Everything about it. The story, the characters, the color scheme, the class system, the enemies, the level design, the music... It is all around aesthetically pleasing.

Why do you like Awakening the best?

I agree that Sacred Stones was an amazing game, it was actually the first FE I completely finished. It holds sentiment in that way and is probably my second favorite (perhaps tied with Rekka no Ken)

I like Awakening the most for pretty much the same reasons you like Sacred Stones. Mostly due to the sheer amount of content and replay-ability that it possesses. The game looks gorgeous and I absolutely love the characters and the support interactions between them.

What is your favorite anime/manga?

What is your favorite anime/manga?

Anime: Serial Experiments Lain

Manga: Uzumaki

Rando, if you could gain one new hobby regardless of cost, what would it be and why?

What in life are you most passionate about?

What would you say is your most defining personality trait?

Probably that I'm really accepting/laid-back toward mostly everybody.

Are there any kinds of avatars/sigs that annoy you? (Eg: sigs that openly hate on things, animated GIFs that are too big in file size, etc.)

Rando, if you could gain one new hobby regardless of cost, what would it be and why?

Probably drawing, since it'd be really cool drawing some of my favourite characters (whether they're popular or lesser known) and paying tribute to them. Also, by making lots of art of my favourite lesser known characters (like Takamaru and Dillon), I could hopefully boost up their popularity more and help make more people know about them.

Yes.

What avatars/sigs annoy you?

Ones that openly hate/bash on things are the main ones that comes to mind. Spreading around your hate with every post you make (through your sig/avatar) really dampens the mood.

I'll ask the same question back, since a simple "yes" to that question wasn't really a satisfying answer to me.

JPEG distorted images annoy me.

And anything to do with spectator sports.

Anyone in particular? If so, who?

Edited by Makaze

What do you think of my My Little Pony sig/avatar? Does it annoy you, are you neutral on it, or do you actually like it a little and find it cute?

Anyone in particular? If so, who?

I haven't kept track of specific names (and if I did, there'd be way too many of them to list), but GameFAQs members in general are way too vocal about their hate in their sigs.

...the only exception that I can think of where it was funny and not annoying was this one member on Eyes on Final Fantasy literally named character for character "final fantasy is stinky" who had a sig saying Lulu from Final Fantasy X is just awesome. At least I knew from her demeanor and posting style it was just light ribbing and joking.

The avatar is highly distorted but it would be good otherwise. The sig doesn't stand out either way but it's of a good quality.

Do you own a fedora?

Have you ever watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Yes and no. I feel peaceful because I am moving forward.

What about you?

In general, I do feel at peace with myself. But the reason I feel slightly conflicted is the opposite of what gives you peace- my life is rather stagnant at this point.