What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Mmm. I'd love to visit many places. Among them, I'd wanna visit the moon. Not just the plain moon, just a modernized moon with glowing cities and parties every day. A moon with hedonism as its philosophy! And lots of food! If I could, I would make myself immortal and live on the moon forever, provided that civilization can begin there and that I could breathe/breed.

Do you think objective morality is real?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Who is that in your avvie? Because I can't seem to recognize her. (I'm assuming that's a female in your avvie.)

If you could visit any place (real or fictional) which would it be and why?

IRL, it would be Florida, Hawaii, the US West Coast, the UK, France, Italy, Poland, China, and Japan. (Not necessarily in that order.) While in fiction, it would be basically any world in The Legend of Zelda series or the Fire Emblem series, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Equestria, Coruscant, and Naboo. (Also not necessarily in that order.) With the general reason being to "get away from it all" as it were. But also meeting new people, and sightseeing being among my reasons as well. (In the case of the US West coast, it would also be for job opportunities working at someplace like NIntendo of America, so...)

Edited by Just call me AL

It's an Angel Character I invented... Her name is Azriel and she is a Guardian Angel who is a fan of questing and adventure.

I believe that there could be an objective reality, however I don't think that we as a species could ever find it. However, I mostly believe in Subjective Morality.

Why?

How do you act around people who are romantically interested in you but you don't return their feelings?

What do you do if inspiration hits you, but can't seem to do anything to act upon it?

I'll either let the idea die off, or keep thinking about it and expanding on it despite not being able to actually carry out the idea. It's funny that you mention that when I've lately been considering making this weird card game kind of in the vein of Apples to Apples, but with cards listing really random actions (such as catapulting a hotel or cutting a pizza with a unicycle).

Who is that in your avvie? Because I can't seem to recognize her. (I'm assuming that's a female in your avvie.)

That's Chelsea from a certain unnameable manga!

Was there ever a time where you felt too loved by someone?

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction?

That's Chelsea from a certain unnameable manga!

Was there ever a time where you felt too loved by someone?

I actually can't, sadly. Then again, I tend to underestimate some people's appreciation of me.

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction?

I kinda have two categories for this: Genuine, and Love to Hate.

Genuine

Arden (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War)

Gonzales (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade)

Niime (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade)

Ram Man (Masters of the Universe)

Necrid (Soul Calibur 2)

Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto 4 Trilogy)

Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Frankenstein's Monster (Frankenstein)

Artenborough Cortitch (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Jorgun (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Ballinbow (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

King Kai (Dragon Ball series)

Ox King (Dragon Ball series)

Roughly any Goron or anyone related to them (The Legend of Zelda series)

Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda series)

Bulkhead (Transformers: Prime)

Blunk (W.I.T.C.H.)

Discord (MLP:FiM)

Love to Hate

King Haggard (The Last Unicorn)

Tirac (MLP G1 & G4)

Cell (Dragon Ball series)

Frieza (Dragon Ball series)

Ray Bulgarin (Grand Theft Auto 4 Trilogy)

Oliver (Fire Emblem Tellius)

Gharnef (Fire Emblem Archanea)

Manfroy (Fire Emblem Jugdral)

Nacho Contreras (Scarface '83)

Gaspar Gomez (Scarface '83)

Not sure if some of them even count, though. And I might be forgetting some that I'm not listing.

You?

Since you mentioned you don't like it when a girl is too suggestive/skimpy, what kind of outfits do you prefer on women?

Not sure if some of them even count, though. And I might be forgetting some that I'm not listing.

You?

Well, the ones on your genuine list count and are what I was looking towards regarding answers.

As for your question, Kabal is my main favourite ugly character (I'd show you the unmasked version, but since I realized it's far from family friendly, I decided to stop posting it and stop using it as an avatar like I did in the past):

KabalMK9render.png

I can't really think of any other ones, except for Scarmiglione from Final Fantasy IV, Steevil from Family Matters, and The Hooded One from the Bone series.

What are your favorite characters from Fighting Game series(could be to play, or just look/backstory)?

...think I had some question way back somewhere that I never answered... Will have to search for it. :\

If you could make one game series suddenly skyrocket in popularity (even if it hasn't gotten a new game recently), what game series would you pick?

Vega and Eagle from Street Fighter and Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, and Kabal come to mind. There's quite a lot of other characters I like from those series, but those are my main favourites.

Which do you prefer- Ninja or Samurai?

If I could make a game series skyrocket in popularity... Golden Sun, as the plot and the characters were amazing and they were a blast to play! :)

Really, where is your avi/sig from?

I'll tell you after March if no one has correctly guessed where he's from by then. I really want to give people a chance to try to guess who he is and see if SF is as well learned in the most obscure games as I think the community is.

@ GoldenEmblem7: What fictional character do you think you're most similar to, personality-wise?

Edited by Randoman

Can you give us a hint about your avi? Not asking who it is, just a specific clue pertaining to his identity.

@Randoman- That's a hard question. It's more of a combination of several characters then just one- I'm clumsy (like Sumia or Cynthia), cheerful (like Ewan or Nowi, though I can be mature when I need to be) but then I also like learning (like Mirel or Laurent) and I don't like getting into conflicts (like the Heron tribe (mostly?)) but then I also have a drive to protect others (Ummm... I don't know) and I have a strong sense of right and wrong (Um... Cannot think of any at the top of my head) So, yeah?

@icercube. Oooh... That's a tough one. I think Golden Sun. Don't get me wrong, I <3 Fire Emblem, but Golden Sun is incredible. Though neither compete with Radiant Historia or Xenoblade Chronicles.

What is your favourite RPG?

I wanna play Xenoblade Chronicles sooo bad D:

RPGs hmm...do online count? If so, then Guild Wars 2. If not, then I like the Persona series (grew bored of them after a while, but still my favorite).

How old were you when you first held a game controller (or Gameboy or other video game device) in your hand?

Since you mentioned you don't like it when a girl is too suggestive/skimpy, what kind of outfits do you prefer on women?

Basically anything casual. Shirts or blouses. Jeans or sweatpants. Skirts are okay, as long as the girl in question doesn't make me feel sort of awkward by teasing me in public. Though I can definitely leave some leeway for some skimpiness in regards to stuff like cosplay, or the bedroom. But that's as long as it's not too much, and in the case of cosplay, if the costume is pretty believable and therefore can be pulled off by the person wearing the costume. I don't think bodysuits could count as "skimpy" (though some people can pull them off better than others) but they're not casual-wear anyways unless as an undergarment in some cases, so..

Dang ninja'd. Uh... First video game ever played? I can't think of anything else, so sorry. :sweatdrop:

So what are your favourite things about Marth?

Basically anything casual. Shirts or blouses. Jeans or sweatpants. Skirts are okay, as long as the girl in question doesn't make me feel sort of awkward by teasing me in public.

Wow. I've never actually met a guy who prefers girls in jeans and sweatpants over skirts. I'm not putting you down, I just didn't think that there were guys out there like that. I do admit I find some skirts unclassy and undignified, specifically if they're too short or too high above the knee.

Can you give us a hint about your avi? Not asking who it is, just a specific clue pertaining to his identity.

@Randoman- That's a hard question. It's more of a combination of several characters then just one- I'm clumsy (like Sumia or Cynthia), cheerful (like Ewan or Nowi, though I can be mature when I need to be) but then I also like learning (like Mirel or Laurent) and I don't like getting into conflicts (like the Heron tribe (mostly?)) but then I also have a drive to protect others (Ummm... I don't know) and I have a strong sense of right and wrong (Um... Cannot think of any at the top of my head) So, yeah?

Hmm... I guess I will say he's from a very popular and well known game universe (though from a very obscure side series from that universe), and he's only had one playable appearance in said game universe...

Well, that's not exactly the kind of answer I was looking for, but that's actually even better than the answer I was expecting since it reveals a lot about your personality, relating yourself to many different characters.