I don't watch Anime because:

1) Exams.

2) Exams.

3) Exams.

4) Not sure what Anime would suit me.

5) Exams.

I think you get the picture. :)

What is School Days about?

I wil watch Anime once my exams are over yes. (The exams that I'm taking are quite scary, as they determine which University that I go to... And I need to do well in them to get into the University that I want to go to)

Favourite Subject at school?

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

Either maths or physics or ethics/moral (in german the subjet is called Ethik and replaces Religion if you don't believe in god or don't want to go there)

but mostly physics because my maths teacher is EXTREMELY bad at teaching

i mean, i got grade A without doing anything last year, then i moved and now my grade is almost C

i absolutely don't understand what my teacher is talking about, its ridiculous, she cannot teach

Next year i will get two new subjects being psychology and IT and i both like them

ethic is talking about psychology, violence and so on, what is right and what is wrong etc., its quite fun

What about you?

History and Philosophy.... Both are really interesting subjects and the teachers are amazing. :D I love my 3rd subject, albeit not as much as the other 2.

Favourite topic in Ethnik? :)

In your opinion, are people today more pessimistic or optimistic about the future and why?

@Shezzy- love is important to being happy. But having fun, learning new things and experiencing the wonders of the world around them also counts. IMO having fun (mostly) is what leads to the greatest happiness for the greatest number.

I do like the world. Even though it can be a dark place, it is full of so much beauty, wonder and happiness, and therefore it is amazing.

Do you like the world?

You realize hate is an emotion, right?

do you like crowds?

Not particularly.

@Makaze- my kindness and my optimism, as it allows me to see the best in other people (which I think is very important).

Also- it was mainly curiousity, with a tiny bit of self-validation. You did something similar with Shezzy on the 1116th page of this thread, and I was curious as to what you say about me.

I've been talking with Shezzy a lot longer. My analysis wasn't based solely on the test.

Because there are things that give me feelings of elation. There are things I enjoy that I can only do if I am living. In the worst case, thrill seeking does the job.

Why is living unenjoyable?

What is the worst trait humans have?

What pros has living?

- The ability to learn and become better than you are.

- The ability to strive for goals.

makaze means scissors and i liek scisars bc u ken kil peops with dem and tribadism is sexy

i say he and guy although i mean he/she/it but that would be too long so i say it once and yeah you get it hopefully

Makaze is a rather philosophic guy that seems quite honest and real in terms of realism, he seems smart and responsible

He is able to state arguments that have value and that have been put some thought in

He is quite interesting and calls things into question which is a good feature

He accepts things that i don't accept and i respect him for doing so

He is certainly older then me, thus he is wiser and has more experience then me

He opposes me and provokes a debate between him and me(maybe that is why his name means scissors) i seem like i minority that loses to him when i reply

i don't know him very well except that we talked mostly in here and i've seen him in HHH and First word comes into mind

what do you think of shez?

You are young and impressionable, but intelligence and curiosity will help you grow into a strong person. You lack conviction, but that is not always a bad thing. For the time being you are enjoying yourself without many cares in the world. The wisdom to explore the shed or not will come with time.

What is your preferred way to die?

What is your preferred way to die?

Being slain by a sword, then pierced by many slim lances at once in that came from everywhere and hit random spots of the body and keep stuck, being ignited, frozen and finally crushed in between two walls

but because that is most likely not happening maybe suicide with my gastric as rope

Your preferred way of dying?