What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favourite Platformer?

@Randoman- Platformer wise, I love VVVVVV (aka. The 6th circle of gaming hell) So difficult, but so fun! I also enjoyed New Super Mario Bros DS and Super Mario 3D World (And Super Princess Peach)

Racing- Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Your Opinion on the Shadow Dragon?

What game series do you enjoy?

@Xyr... That's a hard one. A lot of games I tend to enjoy tend to be single games. Game series that I like though are the Ace Attorney, Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem (no, really Fantasia? ;) You are on a Fire Emblem forum after all), Final Fantasy and the Mario and Luigi series. There are others, but I cannot think of any more off the top of my head.

Pretty much this. I don't really have a favourite Video Game series- I just like a lot of different ones. Edited by Fantasia

First Fire Emblem game?

I like it, I've only played the remake one. I'm doing a play through right now on it. Its not my number one favorite but its definitely in my top five. I like the fighting scenes better than the gba ones.

Are there any games that you would love to play?

@SSbardock84- Sacred Stones was my first FE game- I got it as part of the 3DS Ambassadors Programme, and I loved it (and I still love it, even though I don't play it as much as I used to (I have played Sacred Stones for 254 hours, 35 minutes according to my 3DS))

How many do you own?

@Sylveonzoroark- does this include DS games that can be played on the 3DS?

If you don't include DS games- it's probably around 15 3DS games or so (my backloggery says 23, but I sold quite a few games on my backloggery list a while back in an attempt to buy Xenoblade and a Nintendo Wii.... Which didn't happen because of the new 3DS and the Xenoblade remake. I also gave a few games to my sibling, along with my old 3DS.). All of them, bar 3, have been beaten/completed.

If you do include DS games- probably around 50-60 games (my backloggery says 65, but again, I sold quite a few games on my backloggery list... For the same reasons as listed above). All of them, bar 11, have been completed.

This is a rough estimate- I'm not near my game collection at the moment, so I don't know for sure. I'll probably PM you the correct answer when I can actually count how many games I own.

What Wii U games do you have?

@SS: Fire Emblem Awakening, Ocarina of Time, BlazBlue, Bravely Default, Majora's Mask, Pokemon X and Y, Alpha Sapphire, Omega Ruby, Kid Icarus, and uhhh I forgot which others I had.

Same question.

@gabethegreen: Decent game, but the story could use some work and the game was a little too easy. Some of the characters were cool, but a lot of them were forgetable. Also, the jump from Hard to Lunatic was way too unbalanced.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

Same question.

@gabethegreen: Decent game, but the story could use some work and the game was a little too easy. Some of the characters were cool, but a lot of them were forgetable. Also, the jump from Hard to Lunatic was way too unbalanced.

I felt that it was a decent game but it felt like it just wasn't for me. And reclass is broken

Favorite fe character

Edited by gabethegreen

Do you like the other archetypes of Abel besides Stahl? If so which one is your favorite?

@sylveonzoroark The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, Hyrule Warriors, AC 3, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Mario Kart 8, and I think thats out not counting games I've downloaded off of the Nintendo Shop that were on the older games.

Edited by SSbardock84

Do you like the other archetypes of Abel besides Stahl? If so which one is your favorite?

i also like oscar along with able and stahl but stall is my overall favorite of the three

do you like the cain archetype? if so who is your favorite?

If you could have one weapon in Fire Emblem in real life, which one would you want?

Lets see I've played and beaten (this is the order I played them in too) Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, New Mystery of the Emblem, Path of Radiance (Started it before Awakening but beat it afterwards, on brothers computer and stuff), and Binding Blade. I started Genealogy of the Holy War last year but I didn't get very far.

Favourite FE character?

@SSbardock84- Favourite FE character....hmmmm.... From games that I've played, L'Arachel, Ephraim and Inigo. From Path of Radiance (which I'm watching a on LP of)... I dunno, there are a lot of characters in that game who are awesome. Probably Elincia, Marcia, Ike, Volke, Bastian and HAAR... (Yes, the caps lock is necessary)