What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I can see why it's your least favourite anime.

Do you read Manga?

@IceMario- Shulk, Dunban, Reyn. In that order. I'm a huge fan of the Break-Topple-Daze combo in Xenoblade.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I can see why it's your least favourite anime.

Do you read Manga?

@IceMario- Shulk, Dunban, Reyn. In that order. I'm a huge fan of the Break-Topple-Daze combo in Xenoblade.

Edit- How the heck did I manage to triple post? :o

Edited by Irony

Would you?

@Sylveonzoroark- RPGs. A lot of my favourite games tend to be RPGs (including my absolute favourite game, which isn't Xenoblade Chronicles, but rather a rather obscure game called Radiant Historia). I love those games because they have amazing characters, incredible plots and the music! Oh, the music! :D Plus, I am a Fantasy nerd, so I love all of the Fantasy plots.

What is Tales of Zestiria?

@Irony, I just like changing it every so often.

It is an RPG on the PS3, PS4 and PC. It revolves around a young man named sorey who must become a hero to save the world from destruction blah blah blah typical rpg stuff.

How are you today?

Have you played any games of the Zelda series, if so which game is your favorite?

I have played A Link to The Past, Ocarina of time (64), and tha's all. I never finished any of them. I'm not very good at zelda games for some reason.

Of the two, I definitely liked Ocarina of Time the most; it was very engaging and it was a beatiful game to see.

Favourite non-DLC character in Awakening and Fates?

@Sylveonzoroark- Dread Fighter. So much badass. I once had a Dread Fighter!Chrom!Inigo (whilst paired up with Chrom) effectively Solo Rouges and Redeemers 3. It was awesome.