What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favorite artist other than yourself?

I don't consider myself an artist, more an editor. James Ryman is the answer all the same though.

Did you pre-order Fates? If so which version?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Oldest game you've played?

Why don't you pre-order anything?

Because I feel it is foolish to buy something before it has been released. "Preorder culture" is how we get stuff like Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Oldest game you've played?

Because I feel it is foolish to buy something before it has been released. "Preorder culture" is how we get stuff like Aliens: Colonial Marines.

I've played Pong on the Magnavox Odyssey.

While that's true in some respects if you like the game and you miss out on exclusive content then it can be depressing, that's my take on it so I scrutinize what I pre-order (when it's up to me) based on the extra content and the likelihood I won't be woefully disappointed like I was with Brawl. *I will have my revenge someday Sakurai*

....do you like cheeses?

Opinion on rap?

Generally low, but I'm not against rap entirely as in I don't rule out the possibility of something being to my taste just because it's rap.

What is your favorite temperature to be in?

same question

What do you consider something "really great?"

@potato

Uh...I don't really know if I can answer that, tbh.

If I get much more stuff if I preorder, that counts as pretty great.

So you can't express your potato.

Favorite weather?

Overcast, but not raining, hailing, sleeting, anything that is going to get me wet basically and about 40 degrees, no higher than 50 and no lower than 35.

If you were a Robot would you try to enslave the human race?

If you lived in Sweden, which side of the Christmas Goat War would you be on?

Nope.

The side that doesn't care at all.

It is illegal in New Haven, Indiana for a male to not have facial hair in the months of November through Febuary, would you break the law?

What is your opinion on moustaches?

It is illegal in New Haven, Indiana for a male to not have facial hair in the months of November through Febuary, would you break the law?

I'm too lazy to shave so yes. I doubt the law is enforced anyhow, and if it is I wouldn't live there.

Edited by shinpichu

What is your opinion on moustaches?

I'm too lazy to shave so yes. I doubt the law is enforced anyhow, and if it is I wouldn't live there.

I don't really have an opinion.

Illegal NOT TO, i.e. you have to be moustachioed. It has been enforced before, but I've only heard about 2 times getting 100 USD fines and I don't know why they were singled out, they were probably making a kerfuffle or something so they used it as an excuse to bring them in. I doubt most of the police even know it's in the books considering most of them are always clean shaven.

Would you buy contraband in Oklahoma? (Keep in mind any fictional work in which somebody is injured or killed in any way is technically contraband)

Would you rather hug a snake or kiss an elephant?

That depends on the kind of kiss and where. I'll tentatively say kiss an elephant they're cute.

What types of food do you like then?