What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Favourite question to ask people?

Edit: How do you feel about the Cyrillic alphabet?

I don't know of any specific example of a historically significant ruler. I'm more a fan of protractors, myself.

Meh.

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favourite Greek deity and why?

Would you rather be a Centaur or a Minotaur?

"The Angler," the two sided protractor created in 2009 in the UK.

Minotaur. Strong, bogeyman-like. My type.

Edit: Do you consider the Byzantines to be Romans?

Favourite Greek deity and why?

I don't really like any of the ones that I know anything about.

If I have to give an answer, Dionysus.

Edited by shinpichu

What is your opinion on the idea that the Rashudin and Umayyad caliphates were heirs of a sort to the Roman Empire?

Least favorite greek/roman deity?

Again, I don't really know enough about them to pick, but based on my knowledge I doubt I'd be fond of most of them.

Opinion on Alexander the Great?

Opinion on that?

I suppose that's fair. Although I'd say the Arabic empires "claims" to being inheritors of the Roman legacy is much stronger than Russia's.

What is you opinion on the Holy Roman Empire?

Also I would disagree. The russians took a lot from the byzantines in their social, cultural, and political set-up, and organized moscow quite similarly to constantinople (which had previously been fashioned after rome). That's strong enough.

Thoughts on that?

I'm in no position to disagree since I don't know much about Russia's internal political structure.

What brought you to Serenes Forest?

"Myers-Briggs personality type?"though I can usually guess most of the type, especially if it's a certain test I'm giving to them.

There are four men: Abe, Butch, Cam, and Dan. There are four hats: two white and two black. They each get a hat: Abe gets black, Butch gets white, Cam gets black, and Dan gets white. They don't know what hat color they have. Abe goes into a room so that no one can see his hat. The others line up in front of the door in the order Butch, Cam, and Dan (Butch can't see the others hats, Cam can see Butch's, and Dan can see Cam and Butch's hats). Whoever can figure out their hat color first wins $1,000. If they are wrong they are out of the running.

Which man can figure out his hat color without a doubt?

If they know how many of each color there are, then Dan knows his own color by elimination.

If not, then it is impossible without more information, such as what they know and who guesses first.

Favourite riddle?

It's Cam

If Dan saw that Cam and Butch had the same color hat he would know his hat color. Since he doesn't quickly figure out his hat color, Cam knows that him and Butch don't have the same hat color. So all he has to do is say that his hat color is the opposite of Butch's hat color (after giving enough time to be sure that Dan doesn't know his own color).

What is the next number in the sequence? 1 11 21 1211 111221 312211

Clever.

The answer to the guru question has a one-sentence answer.

Next favorite riddle?

one day your remember extremely fondly fsr?

people that won't steal but yet pirate

A day with an old friend listening to the soundtrack for Vanguard.

Favourite riddle?

This one.

Five pirates are parting ways after finding a treasure of 100 pieces of gold. The pirates decide to split it based on a vote. Each pirate, from oldest to youngest, gets to propose a plan on how to split the gold.

If at least 50 percent of1 the other remaining pirates agree on the plan, that is how they will split the gold. If less than 50 percent of the pirates agree, the pirate who came up with the plan will be thrown overboard. Each pirate is smart, greedy, and wants to throw as many others overboard as possible without reducing the amount of gold they get.

What plan can the first (oldest) pirate propose to live and get as much gold as possible?

Solve?

Aaah. Good one. I like it.

I had to cheat a little to get it, but it's actually similar to the blue eyes one.

The first pirate should propose a split of 98:0:1:0:1 in order from first to last pirate. Assuming you meant 50% including the one making the proposal, not except for them.

Favorite place to visit?

@Makaze: It cannot be seen, cannot be felt, Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. It lies behind stars and under hills, And empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, Ends life, kills laughter.

Answer: Dark

Why did you stay?

Ignis.

A man in New York City has $10. He spends $6.50 on flowers, and $3 on lunch (hot coffee and a hot dog). He then gets on the subway which will take him 7 stops for 50 cents. But he is forced to get off of the subway just 5 stops away from where he began.

Why is this?

1. Because that's as far as he needs to go?

2. Because the track ends after 6 stations and the train reverses at the end, putting him back at station 5?