• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Are asking questions optional?

People don't answer and people don't ask, it is the 'spam' section so anything is technically optional I'd say. No real point in asking a question to somebody on your ignore list mostly.

Thoughts on buttercream frostings?

Are you truly not human?

I'm human I don't know where Shin got the idea I wasn't. :'(

Did you know there are 72 bricks in the pyramid under the Eye of Providence on our money?

What other forums do you frequent?

None anymore, I used to be fairly active on the Gearbox forums until they changed format and I had a Serebii account at one point, but left because Serebii is like internet cancer.

Who do you think will win the election?

Do you like blues music?

The right blues music sure, do I seek out blues music? Not especially.

Have you considered added a blank images so that your links are spaced in such a way that lines up with the large image additionally the same with the Steam sig and Glaceon's Badges?

If you could make a KoF team of characters who haven't been in KoF yet, what would it be?

what should I do with my sig/does it look okay now?

I dunno about specific suggestions. The two images of different heights don't look great next to each other. Maybe consider cropping the right one?

also consider centring it.

creepiest thing you've ever have crawl on you?

Do you think Kim makes the right choice in turning criminals into heroes?

Raiden and Hwa were a lost cause, but he did good work with Chang and Choi. I love how they adapt their own versions of his tae kwon do moves :v

@Dwlr I'm not sure what you mean.

I'm saying it kind of looks like you're trying to align your images an empty image (an image with nothing in it) can be used to align things without using a table in a signature spit-balling it here, but maybe 45 px wide between the Steam and the badges would let you align the left side of your Steam sig with the left side of the large image and the right side of the badge with the right side making it a block. I could have misread what you were trying to do with your sig however.

They're nice, I'm really not much of a sweets guy though :x

You can make a less sweet buttercream frosting using savory elements in a simple butter and powdered sugar mix. If you're making a chocolate cake add some cocoa powder and a little cayenne pepper. You can also make your buttercream thicker by hand mixing and adding less powdered sugar.

Did you know Earwigs can fly?

Edited by Dwlr

Have you ever seen an earwig fly?

Same question I asked Eric.

you mean SNK characters that haven't been in KoF?

Earthquake, Karman Cole, and Kim Jae Hoon (purely because they're my faves)

You mean KoF chars that have never been on a team before?

Leona, Choi, and Mature (team cutty-cut)

Have you ever seen an earwig fly?

In flight no, but they do magically appear on the ground sometimes and they flew to get there so I've witnessed the effects

What would you do if you were eating something and earwigs came up from the bottom of the bag? (to be clear they were inside the bag of whatever you were eating.)

Edited by Dwlr

largest insect/arachnid/etc. you've seen? (zoos don't count)

By sheer bulk it's probably a Praying Mantis, though the science teacher had a Bird-Eating Spider dunno if that counts as a zoo or not though.

Have you ever ate a bug either on purpose or it flew into your mouth and you swallowed it or something?