• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

When I was a kid I ate a bug or two. Other than that, only gnats by accident.

Have a favorite looking caterpillar?

Nope.

Have you checked your pms? Sent you one with your chibis rendered out.

something most people find enjoyable that you yourself find not the point in?

Thoughts on the Experience Machine thought experiment?

prefer things myself

as in

i wouldn't enjoy doing things through a machine if i could do it in real life

something most people find enjoyable that you yourself find not the point in?

Anything outside, we built the inside to get away from the blistering heat of the sun and the locust plagues in the world.

Is Xu Huang your favorite Dynasty Warriors character?

Is there any franchise/piece of media you'd like to see a good licensed video game of that hasn't had one yet?

No

There's quite a few video games I'd like see turned into good movies, like Mass Effect, I still say Dominic Purcell could pull off Shep. I guess it'd be nice to have Ash vs Evil Dead turned into a good co-op zombie romp game. I'm not a fan of any of the Walking Dead games so a good licensed game would be nice, but I know people like the Telltale games. Grimm could be turned into a True Crime-esque game and I'd buy it, bonus points if you could play co-op and be Sgt Wu.

Would you want a Senran Kagura Live Action Movie?

Edited by Dwlr

A franchise you'd like to see a collectible card game of?

Would you want a Senran Kagura Live Action Movie?

Unlikely. I doubt I'd be interested in any form of Senran Media outside the games. Although seeing them try to make the breast physics "work" irl might be...interesting.

A franchise you'd like to see a collectible card game of?

Unlikely. I doubt I'd be interested in any form of Senran Media outside the games. Although seeing them try to make the breast physics "work" irl might be...interesting.

No, because then I'd had to collect the cards.

How about wires and pulleys?

Has there ever been some franchise that was designed primarily around fanservice that you enjoyed in spite of it/for other reasons?

I don't follow.

I actually liked Conception II up to a point, it got repetitive and I lost interest pretty quickly, but didn't hate it until it felt like a slog.

To get the breast physics to work of course.

Thoughts on Lingonberries versus Blackcurrant versus Cranberries? Which one is the best and why?

If you could augment your body with robotic implants, would you? If so, and specific ones you'd have in mind?

Thoughts on Lingonberries versus Blackcurrant versus Cranberries? Which one is the best and why?

I have never heard of the first two until now, and I don't really have an opinion on the third.

If you could augment your body with robotic implants, would you? If so, and specific ones you'd have in mind?

I have never heard of the first two until now, and I don't really have an opinion on the third.

If there weren't any horrible side effects I'd get robot eyes with laser vision, legs for mobility and arms to open those pesky pickle jars.

:sadface: To have gone without the mighty cow berry and the delicious piquant berries of the blackcurrant, it's a travesty, a travesty I say.

Do you have specific area from which ou like to receive specific foods?

If there weren't any horrible side effects I'd get robot eyes with laser vision, legs for mobility and arms to open those pesky pickle jars.

:sadface: To have gone without the mighty cow berry and the delicious piquant berries of the blackcurrant, it's a travesty, a travesty I say.

Do you have specific area from which ou like to receive specific foods?

Not really.

Did you know that you can use a spoon to make opening pickle jars easier?

a new hobby you wanted to try?

Is Xu Huang your favorite Dynasty Warriors character?

he's up there

but he's not my favorite

i'm mostly doing this in an effort of a group theme with Knight of Argentum, Kao Noburu and Acacia Sgt.

Do you own any nendoroids?

Have you ever bought a collector's/special/etc. edition of a video game? Which is your fave?

No, but I'm tempted to but the JP special edition of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus for those Nendoroids.

Biggest figure you own?

Same question

I've only bought a handful. The Langrisser Re:Incarnation Tensei one has an epic soundtrack and some cute chibi figures, gotta be my fave~

Did you know that you can use a spoon to make opening pickle jars easier?

How so? I wack the rim with a knife, one time I hit it to hard it popped open and the glass and pickles flew everywhere cutting my poor little feetsies and then burning them with extreme prejudice with the pickle brine.

Do you enjoy the company of Mason Bees on a warm summers day sitting on a deck drinking a nice cold drink as he lays there in his hole just staring at you for hours without moving?

Edited by Dwlr

Favorite ethnic food?

Do you enjoy the company of Mason Bees on a warm summers day sitting on a deck drinking a nice cold drink as he lays there in his hole just staring at you for hours without moving?

can't say, I've never seen one. Sounds cute though~

Edit: opinion on May Lee and Jhun Hoon?

A funny name you've heard for a fictional character?

Like, a fictional character with a funny name? Hm...I feel like I know one but I can't think of it.

How so? I wack the rim with a knife, one time I hit it to hard it popped open and the glass and pickles flew everywhere cutting my poor little feetsies and then burning them with extreme prejudice with the pickle brine.

You jam the scooping end of the spoon between the lid and the jar, then push on it like a lever to try and lift the lid. This breaks the vaccuum seal and makes it easier to open. You should hear a sort of pop when it happens. There's videos of it around.

Edit:

Edited by shinpichu