What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What do you think of alpacas?

You wouldn't hurt the wittle bat would you?

You never specified it was little. Bats can get pretty big you know. Also, IIRC they carry rabies so that's something to worry about..

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What do you think of alpacas?

You never specified it was little. Bats can get pretty big you know. Also, IIRC they carry rabies so that's something to worry about..

They spit and I was bitten by an alpaca while feeding it, it hurt quite a bit and then he licked it like a vampire it was very traumatic, but I still wuv'd him.

In the states you're most likely going to run into little brown bats and they're adorable. Not a lot of bats actually want to bite a human just for the record and less than 1% of the population actually has rabies. There are no vampire bats in the United States, and bats are not aggressive towards humans, they only bite to defend themselves. That asides the Little Brown Bats are having troubles with disease that's killing them, you should be nice to the little guys. The fox bat

baby%2Bbat.jpg

Are you mean to little bats?

Edited by Dwlr

Favorite animal?

That's a really tough question for me, 'much prefer the company of animals to 99% of the people I've met and I feed anything that comes around, skunks, raccoon, stray cats, squirrels, shrews, rabbits, about the only thing I don't feed are mice and rats at least if they're near my house if I see one out and about and I'm away I'll give it something. On the college campus I fed the squirrels everyday until I could pet them, one even climbed up on my shoulder to get a nut. If I had to pick one animal though I'd say maybe the Fennec Fox, it's the world's smallest canid and it's adorable like a nocturnal chihuahua. I also enjoy the Capybara, Chinchilla, Slow Loris, Skunks, Southern Viscacha, Sugar Gliders, Bush Babies, Teacup Pigs, and select members of the Corvidae Family such as Crows and Ravens which are the only birds I really like. I guess I'm the neighborhood crazy cat lady except I only have a chihuahua, a 16 year old chihuahua that was the runt of the litter that was mistreated for being such. I'm not a Peta crazy, but I still won't wear fur, b*****ds hurting those poor little animals to extinction for nothing important. My poor little chinchillas lost 90% of their population to hunters wanting their fur and now they're critically endangered when just years ago they were least concern.

What's your favorite animal that is legally allowed to be a pet where you live?

Why do you write such long detailed answers?

Why not? If I'm not doing anything why not write and explain the answer? More information tends to answer the question better and can potentially resolve follow up questions without their being asked.

Do you believe apes can talk? (Not vocally necessarily, but possess a language that can effectively communicate their wants and desires and not just recite a script that has been giving to them.)

Which do you think is more interesting: hawks/eagles/etc. or owls?

Your opinion on yaks?

animals that are both large and cute have a certain charm to them, would be cool to ride one.

They're okay.

How long do you tend to work on problems/riddles that you know you may be unable to solve? Do you tend to get frustrated, or stay calm if you can't think of a solution?

I spend at least a few hours before asking for a hint. I don't get frustrated unless it's an easy answer. I once spent hours thinking about

"If I've got five apples in one hand and eleven oranges in the other, what else do I have?"

Edited by Makaze

Hmm...I'm going to guess you have fruits in a series of 2, 5, 11, 23, 47 etc, each number of fruits being multiplied by 2 and added by 1 to get the next number in the series.

23 bananas?

What advice would you give to someone thinking about getting into programming?

"Big hands."

Find a problem you want to solve, and go into I trying to solve it.

Why do you ask?

Pffft.

Well, I was thinking about learning one of the languages. I don't have much to do lately, and I'm sick of being computer illiterate, so yeah.

Have you ever written a short story? If so, what was it about?

Killing my girlfriend with a butcher knife.

Go with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. In that order. Don't use w3schools.

What about you?

Same question.

I have heard the Smith Island accent, and I find it unintelligible. That doesn't surprise me, by I do find the idea that the first English colonists spoke like that interesting.

Your opinion on PHP?

What is your opinion on Charlemagne?

Have you ever felt uncomfortable when two people with two very different ideas about your personality were in the same room as you?

Uh, maybe? I'm not sure if I've been in this situation.

What is your opinion on the B52s?

from ones you know, a myth that always stuck out to you?

I really don't have a specific one I remember specifically. Edited by shinpichu

i don't mind them

they a had some hits and were an inspiration to one of my favorite bands of all time

even if one of the female vocalists was in one of said bands worst songs

a memorable event for you in the past few weeks?

Have you played any of the games 100% Orange Juice takes characters from?

a memorable event for you in the past few weeks?

NOT LOSING HOCKEY TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW

I mean we tied both BUT STILL

Which do you think is more interesting: hawks/eagles/etc. or owls?

Owls if I had to choose one but I don't really like birds in general

Is it weird that I'm going on a date with my cousin for Valentine's?