What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Do you prefer Alphes or *whoever the person who did the art for ULiL* style art?

What makes you join a new site?

Common interests with the community, a good community, and knowledge that I'd actually do stuff on the new site.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite DK Country series song?

Vanessa

Stickerbrush Symphony, definitely. Though since the Donkey Kong Country series has so many good songs, I feel like I have to mention more than one: King K. Rool's Theme (DKC1), Aquatic Ambience, Enchanted Woods, Boulder Roller (DKCR), Bashmaster's Theme, Fiery Fields (DKC:TF), and Pompy The Presumptuous' Theme.

@ shinpichu: How much of a clean freak would you say you are? (it can be in terms of organization, keeping things mud-free, etc.)

Edited by Randoman

Favorite game to play online multiplayer?

Opinion on Ash Crimson?

I like the apathetic and stylin' design to counter the shouneny angst of Kyo, K', and Iori. From what I played of it, his story is pretty interesting too. Not one of my faves, but he's a neat char.

Gameplay wise, charge characters are always awesome :v I don't really play him that much tho.

Most frustrating SNK boss, in your opinion?

@ shinpichu: How much of a clean freak would you say you are? (it can be in terms of organization, keeping things mud-free, etc.)

I'm not much of one but I keep my living space somewhat clean.

Your opinion on classical music?

Do you mean the actual meaning (i.e. music composed in the classical era) or the "popular" definition of "any kind of old and/or orchestral music?"

Either way, I like it.

Edited by shinpichu

Favorite sounding orchestral instrument?

What would you think of a game with KoF characters in Smash-esque gameplay?

meh... KoF gameplay is already my fave, it wouldn't be too interesting to me. Plus having a fighter drastically switch to another mechanic style without some kind aof crossover feels too weird. However, a KoF char in Smash would be crazy XD

Which members on SF would you want to be better friends with?

Favorite game to play online multiplayer?

I suppose Mario Kart 8, since unlike most fighting games, you can't really be cheap or cowardly in a racing game.

Favorite holiday in Animal Crossing?

Which members on SF would you want to be better friends with?

Pretty much everyone on this thread, been having a blast posting here this past while~

I also think I would get along with Ray/Tsunami and Jedi, we don't really talk at all tho