What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I forget. I think I took a listen to the Nocturne soundtrack and wanted to try it out. When I did it happened to be exactly what I wanted in a RPG. A game that doesn't hold your hand or give you stupid tutorials or shove plot related shenanigans that make replaying a game a bitch like long or multiple unskipable cutscenes or unnecessary minigames that are required to play through to progress through the game. The way the game is presented as well as all of the attention to detail on the enemies, their lore, and appearance is wonderful.

Have you ever played a game because the soundtrack got your attention?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I haven't played FE4 so I can't form a proper opinion on it. I'd say FE10 because fuck it. Fuck it in the face. Okay, I don't dislike it that much but I do dislike it enough that I actually regret buying it in the first place.

Any game you regret buying/playing?

Have you ever played a game because the soundtrack got your attention?

Guilty Gear AC.

It's just too good, and when I caught the fact that No Mercy = Electric Eye, I knew the game was made of class.

Do you recall the specific point in time where you realized you were infatuated with a videogame character?

There are covers and remixes of video game music, you know.

Any songs that you like that you can't seem to find any good covers for? I repeat because last time I didn't get a solid answer.

Do you recall the specific point in time where you realized you were infatuated with a videogame character?

No; it's a blur from "hey, she's kinda cute" to "Oh how I love her!", with no predictable duration.

Any songs that you like that you can't seem to find any good covers for? I repeat because last time I didn't get a solid answer.

I don't go looking for them. If there is a remix or something from a videogame soundtrack I like I'll find it and listen to it.

Favorite super boss?

I do, although I only listen, and my taste is mostly inherited from my old man.

I tried my hand at learning guitar once but being the lazy bum that I am, lost inspiration almost immediately.

Did you ever try to play an instrument?

Of course. My friends and family question my taste pretty much all the time, be it on games, food, chicks, movies, whatever.

Seeing as you go to conventions and stuff, did you ever meet people whose work you admired, like a game director or voice actor or artist or something?

Nope. I've wanted to go to things like E3 since I was in middle school, but never found the means to show up. I'll be getting a licence soon, and hopefully a job not long after, and then I'll go where I please.

Do you have a favorite piece of merchandise you acquired at these cons?

The EO figurines I've bought. Very fortunate as EO is not popular enough for the vendors to bother bringing anything EO related to sell. Sad.

Do you watch The Daily Show and/or Colbert Report?