• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

That'd cause some fun nights. :awesome:

Kinda surprising, I thought an alleged "Grl Stealr" would be fond of sexy footwear.

He's a terrible one.

How would you feel if Ishtar had my secret fetish and a thing for Mist?

It doesn't matter since I don't let the real Ishtar do more then hug Tinny anyways.

What would you do if RD!Mist had my superweirdwtfwhyisthisnamesolongAlessgetyourstupidassassoutofthenameofmyfetish fetish and a thing for her PoR self?

Yes I'm running low on ideas sorry.

There's one girl who I like and according to my "friend" she likes me but isn't looking for a relationship.

My "friend" is also trying to "steal" her from me, but he hasn't realized that he can't take from me what I don't have.

What's it like being better off then I am?

Lack of Tinny.

Living in a trailer where the walls practically cardboard, the only TV that gets reception is in the living room and I only get ~20 channels and when something good is on I can't watch it because it's "not appropriate for my brother", I have to eat beans and ramen most nights, I can't afford most of what I want, nobody is willing to help me in the ways I need them to, I have to be at the front of the house or standing in my shower (I'm actually thankful for being able to get from the shower), and to top it off, my parents put huge-ass restrictions on my videogame and computer time, which is my only real escape from my crap life.

Do you think that if I met Tinny IRL, that I would honestly have a shot with her?

Ah...I'm really, really sorry about that, then. I overstimated your lifestyle.

Yes, I think you would. She would work as an engine, filling you up with life and power to carry on through that life despite those conditions, as Tinny is all you really need.

Would you like to go insane and be in a world in which you are the only one?