• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Mainly because it's from something NSFW. As far as the picture itself goes: Well, the clothes are see-through. But now that I think about it, I guess uncertainty started creeping up on me, and the picture wasn't as unsafe as I thought.

Any reason you haven't played the Tellius games?

Idun's a tragic character that I'd like to know more about. Selvaria's basically a genderbent Zelgius minus the "I wonder how my mentor's kid is at fighting part" from what I can figure. Ishtar? Well, I don't love or hate her, but I wish she wasn't so blinded by her loyalty. Inque? There's something I find charming about a femme fatale. That's basically it as far as I know. I don't like every female villainess as you seem to think. For instance: Don't care for Brennya, Limstella, or Selena. Hilda, Sonia, and Petrine can burn in Hell. Audrey Gassenarl needs to not be such a religious zealot and needs to understand why one of the very figures she worships would fight alongside those she fights against.

What the heck is up with you and that Black and White Morality thing you have going on?

Edited by Little Al

Living in a trailer where the walls practically cardboard, the only TV that gets reception is in the living room and I only get ~20 channels and when something good is on I can't watch it because it's "not appropriate for my brother", I have to eat beans and ramen most nights, I can't afford most of what I want, nobody is willing to help me in the ways I need them to, I have to be at the front of the house or standing in my shower (I'm actually thankful for being able to get from the shower), and to top it off, my parents put huge-ass restrictions on my videogame and computer time, which is my only real escape from my crap life.

So yeah...

How's yours?

...really sorry to bring up something this bad...sad.gif

My life is okay, i have a lot of free time (Hence, on the computer all the time, playing fire emblem) although my social life is not that good...

Do you think your life is going to get better...

It started with me watching Hercules: The Legandary Journeys (and watching Hercules and Xena: The Battle for Mount Olympus) with their depiction of Tethys, then Sailor Moon's Jellax and with Batman Beyond's Inque. It died for a while until looking for something, I'll leave it up to your imagination what (excluding pictures of slime girls, believe it or not), on Danbooru. And then it settled in with looking for slime girl pictures on DeviantArt.

How the online classes going?

Favorite kind of cake?

I sure as hell hope so...

chocolate cake with vanilla icing...

Favorite food in general...aimed at crashman...

Edited by PeppyHare4000