• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Do you realise that you're being kinda hard-headed by repeatedly pushing that point? I even answered.

You do realize I'm not being especially serious? Besides your answer sucked.

Why did you make me imagine Mia wearing guy clothes? It's awesome and all but why am I complaining again?

It is dumb you dummy.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Everyone has characters they dislike, though you do seem... overzealous about it at times...

@Crash: Would you run from a man about 7 feet tall, charging at you on a flame red stallion, and brandishing a halberd that was famed to be the best in the land?

@ESR: How about them Red Sox

Edited by Ether

Why did you make me imagine Mia wearing guy clothes? It's awesome and all but why am I complaining again?

Just a random thing, and I tend to be curious about how some guys would feel about that sort of thing.

@Crash: Would you run from a man about 7 feet tall, charging at you on a flame red stallion, and brandishing a halberd that was famed to be the best in the land?

Yes, unless I was promoted and had a forged Longsword but that's besides the point.

@ESR: Favorite smiley on here?

@Crashman: How would you feel if Tinny got stuck in a Lethe suit for days at a time every time you ninja me?

Edited by CrashGordon94