What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Bold: The question is for the above poster, in my case, someonewhodied. You ask something to the above poster and answer something someone asked you earlier.

As for your question, I'm not fanatic of that kind of weaponry. Fire weapons are useless IMO.

When did you started liking L'Arachel to become a fan of hers?

I dunno, it happened on my last FE8 playthrough. The whole bare-shoulders thing was pretty nice.

So what's your favorite holy weapon?

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

That would be Starstrike Blast. I want to get the Fromula Synchron in there XD

Favorite female character of videogame/anime (the next one to Mia)?

Shoko Kirishima (Baka to Test To Shoukanjuu)

Which reminds me. *Claims in claim thread*

Favorite heavy unit (Pally, General, Dracoknight) in the games where they have the highest defense (30)?

Shoko Kirishima (Baka to Test To Shoukanjuu)

Which reminds me. *Claims in claim thread*

Favorite heavy unit (Pally, General, Dracoknight) in the games where they have the highest defense (30)?

Definitely the Paladin, but ONLY if this is specifically limited to the games where being able to tank really well is in their repertoire. Otherwise, I'll take a Dragon Lord every day over one of them.

Rudolf (FE2), Doma (FE2), or Lyon (FE8).

Since SirBrickingtonCrushworthy didn't ask a question, I'll ask you both one.

someonewhodied: After Mia, who's your next favourite FE character?

SirBrickingtonCrushworthy: What video game characters do you think are the most manly?

Have you considered doing an art meme at one point? Whether it be FE, or something else altogether?

Most hated character out of anything and everything?

I happen to hate some villains (Gheb for instance, while he's a minor character), but it's kinda of a tough call which one I hate more between non-villain characters like Georg Von Damon (Put it this way, I laughed when I got to blow up his tank in the VC DLC where you get to play as Selvaria. He's just an intolerable chazzer.) or Florina (I've already mentioned why I don't like her before, IIRC) or even Rath and Sue (Part of the blame can go towards Rath X Lyn fans for constantly insisting that Rath X Lyn was "canon" when their paired ending is the only thing it has going for it. And it's also commonly a "ship mate" to my least favorite FE pairing). And those two so far make up the list for my least liked non-villains. Edited by LittleAl

Any characters that you hate?

I thought Gheb was your most hated character.

As I mentioned earlier, I disliked some villains. Gheb's actually one of my least liked villains. (The fact that the Gheb hype died down a bit might have helped things though. Although that's only for SF, I don't know if he's still hyped elsewhere. Still though, how he got fans is beyond me.)

Me x Florina of course. Hector can go SUCK IT!

To both of you: What's the most recent game you've played?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Have you considered doing an art meme at one point? Whether it be FE, or something else altogether?

Not really, I'm not too much into that, but it could be a good idea...if I could would do one.

Favorite card in your Extra Deck and Deck?