• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Oui oui, you are quite right.

Noooooo, no no no, neverrrrrr Dx

I'm guessing you have you masochistic bastard you?

I am always right.

Yeah, I've been playing some FE12 Lunatic. I'm almost done with the prologue (the save is at my dad's house) and I at least hope to make it to Chapter 17 before I get crushed by the game (if I do).

Soon once my import of the game comes in, I can attempt Lunatic on the cart. Ah....

Did you know that in FE6, there is a switch on enemy units to activate their HM bonuses? Ray, Hugh, and Douglas have theirs turned off, but if they were on, you get results like this:

rayhm.png

I've only played through FE6 one time, so I wasn't particularly aware of that. Those stats are pretty nasty. He's looking at you like "Yeah, my stats are broken. You wanna fight about it?"

Weirdest glitch that you've experienced?

What creeps you out the most?

Probably death and the afterlife. Though I must give an honorable metion to the chilling obsession some of the members here have with me.

How tall is everyone else?

Somewhere from 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 9, it's been a while since I've been measured.

Most boring glitch you've gotten?

Favorite FE4 Dark Warlord?

Most boring glitch you've gotten?

The glitch in Megaman V that causes the entire game to reset when picking Saturn's stage. It's an emulator glitch though, so I can work around it.

:<

Python.

Your opinion on the fact that I'm gonna give you the Engie hook-up (every Engie weapon, minus Golden Wrench, Luggermorph, and Saxxy, which I can't get anyways) when you start playing TF2?

Not you specifically, but Eins is the first Dark Warlord, and name similarity except that I just noticed the extra "s", and the fact that I don't want to draw them as how FE5 portrays them (I don't want Elf to look like Sara, or Zwei to look like Galzzus). But yeah, that extra "s" changes my mindset for some reason.

First boss you generally fight in each classic series Megaman you've played?