What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I haven't played FE12, let alone beaten Lunatic Reverse on it.

Same question, but if you answer yes, how hard was it?

Yes I have. 2 times. Once legit, once hacked.

The legit one had a lot of longbow abuse.

Do you find longbows cheap?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I haven't even played FE10 before.

But knowing me, I'd probably have no characters dead, but end up not recruiting some characters because of how frustrating it is to recruit them.

Also, since I missed Radeon's question, I'll answer it now. I'm a member of the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums (I go by the name Evastio there, a name I like a lot better than Randoman) and when I made a thread about Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (which I was really obsessed about back then), a member linked me to Serenes Forest for character stat growth. Eventually, I made my way to the forums, lurked there for quite some time (back when the Fanart thread in General FE was only three pages long) until I decided that I should join, despite the arguments and discussions here being really heated and intense.

Do you think I should change my name from Randoman to one of my more exotic names like Evastio, Kamundios, or Aspernatio?

...wait, that's not really a question about you.

What Kirby games have you played?

Edited by Randoman

I haven't even played FE10 before.

But knowing me, I'd probably have no characters dead, but end up not recruiting some characters because of how frustrating it is to recruit them.

Also, since I missed Radeon's question, I'll answer it now. I'm a member of the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums (I go by the name Evastio there, a name I like a lot better than Randoman) and when I made a thread about Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (which I was really obsessed about back then), a member linked me to Serenes Forest for character stat growth. Eventually, I made my way to the forums, lurked there for quite some time (back when the Fanart thread in General FE was only three pages long) until I decided that I should join, despite the arguments and discussions here being really heated and intense.

Do you think I should change my name from Randoman to one of my more exotic names like Evastio, Kamundios, or Aspernatio?

...wait, that's not really a question about you.

What Kirby games have you played?

All but Kirby 64 crystal shards.

What kirby games have you not played?

JNes, or as my sister calls it, "Jones".

So, do you think you could link me to a higher quality version of your avatar?

What is your favourite puzzle video game? (Tetris, Adventures of Lolo, Dr. Mario, Solomon's Key, etc.)

Favorite YuGiOh monster (as in the picture and name, with no regard to ability, atk, def, or level)?

I don't know many Yu Gi Oh monsters as I am not that familiar with the series.

Favorite animal if you have one?

Favorite Florina fanart?

Hm... I would have to say this one:

florina0.jpg

What video game, if any, have you played lately?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose