What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Ahh too cute.

Favorite pokemon is Jirachi! It's so cute, but so deadly if used correctly. But it fights for justice and righteousness!

Favorite Smash bros character?

Probably Luigi. Love playing as him, and he's my favorite Mario series character. He's a lean, green, not so mean fighting machine!

Favorite food?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

How did you get sick in the first place?

Favorite Myrmidon?

As far as anyone in the general class goes, it would have to be Shanan. He pretty much clicked with my liking personality-wise, and not to mention his Prf weapon helps with his effectiveness in battle. Joshua is a second favorite even going by personality alone. Edited by Little Al

Is there anybody in your YuGiOh group that you hate to have to go up against?

Why'd you choose "Crashman_Alpha" as your username?

It has to do with Megaman Battle Network 3's method of naming the powered-up forms of the bosses, Crashman being my favorite character, and the fact that the first site I used it on didn't allow spaces.

Least favourite Smash Bros. stage?

Oh lordy. My least favorite by FAR is Hanenbow. The detection on those DANG LEAVES is so stupid!

Aaaand whilst I can ask, what's your favorite and least favourite Megaman Battle Network game. For extra fun, same question applies to bosses in that series.

Favorite food to eat?

What is exactly wrong with your PS3?

Yellow (flashing) light of death for the basics. According to my dad, one of the internal electrical fuses melted down. I tried calling one of my friends about it since he's more of a Sony fan than I am, but he eventually gave me the same answer as my dad.

How would you react if Idoun knocked on your front door right now and asked to see you?

Aaaand whilst I can ask, what's your favorite and least favourite Megaman Battle Network game. For extra fun, same question applies to bosses in that series.

Favorite game is 2, least favorite is 4.

Favorite boss is Bass BX, least favorite is BN4's Protoman Ω (HE WAS FUCKING SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE! WHY DID THEY MAKE HIM AN UGLY ORANGE!?!?!?)

Favorite food to eat?

Yellow (flashing) light of death for the basics. According to my dad, one of the internal electrical fuses melted down. I tried calling one of my friends about it since he's more of a Sony fan than I am, but he eventually gave me the same answer as my dad.

Probably a good old grilled cheese sandwhich.

Favorite animal?

Favorite thing about Neph?

A lot of stuff.

PM me if you care about specifics.

Oh dear. Where to begin? She's not afraid to stand up for her beliefs for one. She's kind, and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I could probably go into a lot more, but I'll keep it short and sweet for now.

Favorite FE class?

Have you ever had a bad experience with certain insects?

How would you react if Idun knocked on your front door right now and asked to see you?

Again, I don't usually think about these sort of things. Especially since chances of it happening are zero. But if it did, I'd try to get out of the house and go for a walk. Maybe get a coffee or a light meal. All of which involving some conversation of some sort. I wouldn't want anyone that wants to speak with me inside my house in its current state lest it be a business matter. Edited by Little Al

There are no major ones that I can think of. I've actually never been stung by a bee or wasp (and I really hope I never do, so at least that one life goal will be accomplished). The only ones I can think of were being in mosquito infested parks and getting more than five mosquito bites on my right hand.

Favourite FE pairing?

Favourite real life celebrity?

Edited by Randoman

Favorite non-FE character?

Favorite Robot Chicken skit?
It would have to be the one in the pilot with the America's Funniest Home Videos spoof. And the postal woman going over the effects of drugs the wrong way.

Favourite FE pairing?

Hector X Lyn. I'm not gonna go into detail about why, but I'm just so attached to it. The interactions, the dynamic, it just seems so right and cute.

And yes. I'm aware that you were ninja'd.

The Philippines (my birth country).

Favourite cyborg?

Oh boy. Probably Maxima from the King of Fighters series. His backstory and stuff...hoo boy.

Speaking of fighting games in general, what's your favorite one?

Have you played any Bomberman games before?

I hardly know anything about YuGiOh. I suppose I'm kind of fond of Lady of Faith, though.

Yes I have. I originally played Bomberman Hero for the N64. I think that's what it's called. I might be wrong. It had Hero in it's name I think...meh. Might've been Heroes but eh.

Aaaand while we are on the subject of EXPLOSIVES MWEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA -shot- Favorite exploding weapon in any video game?

Favourite pre-Playstation/N64 era multiplayer game?

Aaaand while we are on the subject of EXPLOSIVES MWEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA -shot- Favorite exploding weapon in any video game?

It'd probably be Jet Pack Bomber's explosive jetpack in Super Bomberman 4. It's so much fun charging into people with that and killing them off that way.

Anything about GameFAQs that you do like?

Speaking of fighting games in general, what's your favorite one?

That's kinda hard to say. I don't really have a favorite. Maybe Smash Bros. if that counts, but I don't know.