• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favourite joke FE villain? (Eg: Gheb, Denning, Paul, Jasmine, etc.)

Regarding GameFAQs, I do like the comprehensive library of guides and it's pretty good for finding forums and threads for games and game series that normally wouldn't have them.

Any games you like that you feel are underrated?

Favorite NES game?
I don't really have a definite favorite, but you could say TLOZ I & 2, all SMBs, D.K. & D.K. Jr., Captain Skyhawk (which I hope either gets remade by Atari, or Rare and Hasbro allows Nintendo to host it on the Virtual Console), and Silent Service (Which I also want remade or available on the Virtual Console).

If you could revive only one game franchise, what would it be?

Any games you like that you feel are underrated?

Bahamut Lagoon, definitely. The story, the villains (and how they're childhood friends and how considerate General Palpaleos is to everyone, despite being the main villain's best friend), the dragon customization and form changing, the beautiful bright and detailed graphics, and the music is just beyond awesome. I'm suprised no one here on SF has played it seeing how it's an SRPG.

There's also Super Bomberman 5, which has a really fun adventure mode campaign and customizable Bomberman character configurations in battle mode. It's also quite nostalgic how it takes worlds from Super Bomberman 1-4 and has them available in adventure mode.

Edited by Randoman

Favourite pre-Playstation/N64 era multiplayer game?

It'd probably be Jet Pack Bomber's explosive jetpack in Super Bomberman 4. It's so much fun charging into people with that and killing them off that way.

Huh. Probably Super Mario World. That game was fun, and watching your friend fail to do that level you failed at too...so satisfying. :D

Favourite beverage?

If you could make one meme and have it become insanely popular and well known, what would it be?

Only until Chapter 7.

Don't really have one to be honest.

Favorite book you've ever read?

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

Favourite anime girls?

BeanScreenshot4.jpg

BeanScreenshot3.jpg

BeanScreenshot2.jpg

BeanScreenshot1.jpg

On a more serious note, I'd want Toad, Zoroark, and Takamaru (I think those are all fairly reasonable and likely character choices).

I'm not gonna list multiple, so I'll just list my favorite. It's a close one, but probably Kaoru Kamiya from Rurouni Kenshin. I refer to her by her maiden name due to the fact that she never marries in the anime.

Favorite generation of Pokemon?

Favorite non-FE game?

If you could revive only one game franchise, what would it be?

I don't really know. But I haven't seen a Shining Force game for a while. Battletanx is another one on my list in regards to that.

@Marth: That "which Pokémon generation is your favorite" question was directed at Randoman. I will note it's not far from the truth, though.

What would be your first priority in a zombie apocalypse scenario?

Getting a huge ship that could serve as a house, and after gathering a ton of supplies, getting it out to sea where the zombies can't get me.

Worst experience with a cheat code device?

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

Favorite non-FE game?

I don't really know. But I haven't seen a Shining Force game for a while. Battletanx is another one on my list in regards to that.

@Marth: That "which Pokémon generation is your favorite" question was directed at Randoman. I will note it's not far from the truth, though.

I know but meh, had to continue the game now, aight?

Anyway, fav non-fe game is final fantasy 6.

Yours?

I can't really decide. I can tell you for each gen though. I love water starters actually.( exception is Treecko in Gen 3)

Favourite character in Ace Attorney?

Do you own or have you owned any non-Nintendo consoles?

Worst experience with a cheat code device?

I can't really say for sure. I never used one. I may have been on the receiving end of someone using one, but that was in FE11 Wi-Fi battles IIRC. Edited by Little Al