• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I know that you don't have the most positive of opinions of me but... What do you think of me really? Am I just another asshole or something to you like several other people here believe is the case? I just don't know anymore why the hell I even bother coming here when I feel like shit when I do and just pile on all of these negative emotions on others...

I generally find you rather irritating, you come across as trying to sound cool and hipsterish but it really doesn't work and I don't like how you repeatedly say I'm sexist or evil, refuse to explain things for no good reason and some of the jokes you pull get on my nerves. Plus you seem like a pedophile.

@ZM: How do you feel about my Prissy hate?

Edited by CrashGordon94

Why did you "get tired of it"?

Eh. FE10 and 11 were dreadfully boring. Peeps continuously talking about the same goddamn things didn't help at all and how much they hate this and that and apparently me pointing that out tends to ruffle their feathers. Dunno why. (⌐■_■)

Do you wear glasses?

FESS died and this is an active FE forum. I like it here more anyway.

Did you fanboy over Prissy right away or was it a process?

She died at Night of Farewells in my first playthrough, but I didn't even care enough to start over, since I was far in the chapter (still ashamed of myself for doing that, even if she was only level 7 unpromoted). In my next few playthroughs, I decided to use her, and saw how awesome she was. I also realized she's attractive as hell.

Ever beat FE7 only using Florina?