• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Not much. I'm mainly waiting for one too many gaming releases (Wii U and its exclusive lauch titles, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, the Ouya, Super Smash Bros. 4). I'm chugging away at my college co-op job (making house blueprints in AutoCAD) in the meantime.

Who are your closest friends here on SF?

Not really. I don't hate him, but I doubt he'd make it in my top 20 favourite video game characters list. I like him more for lulz than anything else (like CD-I Link, CD-I Zelda, Gwonam, King Harkanian, Richard Simmons, etc.)

So who are some of you lulz characters? (Characters that you like only because of their humour factor, and wouldn't like nearly as much if they were to lose it)

So who are some of you lulz characters? (Characters that you like only because of their humour factor, and wouldn't like nearly as much if they were to lose it)

I honestly have no idea. If there's a character wh's only quirk is to be comedy relief there's a good chance I wouldn't for them much.

Favorite Yoshi?

I suppose that works. I was looking more towards really untraditional weapons like scythes, chainsaws, drills, and flails.

My favourite FE chapter would have to be...

any chapter with an arena

Chapter 4 of FE8, since by that chapter you have all the crucial unit types (cavaliers, an armor, archer, thief, a flyer, a healer, and an offensive magic caster), and quite early in the game too compared to other FEs (except FE4, which throws a lot of FE rules out the window anyways).

Favourite Final Fantasy character?