• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I know it's not polite to ask somebody's weight, but IIRC Vicious Sal said something like you'd flatten somebody in a fight, or something of the sort. Was he getting at you being large, if I'm remembering correctly?

Fave GTA game?

Favorite non-FE game.
Missed a question mark, but w/e, and I hope I can choose several. They are the Baten Kaitos games, TOUHOU PROJECT games, Xenoblade, Goldeneye, FE9 derp fail, LoZ: OoT, LoZ: ALTTP, and LoZ: SS. Edited by Lieutenant Colonel Kalas

Favourite TV show as a kid?

I don't quite understand, but I don't think I particularly like any of them if you mean what I think you mean. These ones had no legacy for a reason.

Least favorite fictional character?

I think you got the gist of what I was asking. But, that's fair enough. I thought you'd have some sort of NES retro character that you liked that is/might be in the next Smash Bros.

As for your question, there's so many, Kefka from FFVI (his fanboys don't help his cause at all, and have become worse than FFVII fanboys), Sephiroth from FFVII (I don't think he needs explaining), Kain from FFIV (people like this traitor and pathetic "oh she doesn't love me" reject, why?), and Sigurd (people claim he's the most "epic tragic" character ever, when he was so uninteresting and hard to relate to, and no, he's far from the strongest lord ever if he can't even save the continent/world once unlike every other FE lord. His fanbase is almost as bad as Kefka's in terms of never being quiet).

I'll give the dishonour to Mortal Kombat's Scorpion. Everyone is so delusional to think he's the main character of Mortal Kombat when Liu Kang was established to have that position (and Raiden and Sub-Zero should have the main character position before Scorpion should, seeing how their appearances and roles more prominent in the Mortal Kombat series), people think he's an iconic game character and get all upset when he's excluded from top 50 video game character lists, he's the most pouty and whiny MK character ever (mostly his MK9 incarnation in story mode), and Ed Boon's bias towards Scorpion has just gone through the roof, with him making Sub Zero (the second most popular MK character) Scorpion's punching bag (even releasing a statue of Sub-Zero getting impaled by Scorpion's spear. Way not to be biased Ed Boon), when Sub-Zero is the good guy. That, and he's Quan Chi's mindless, gullible tool. I hate Scorpion so much, that I'd actually enjoy seeing the end of the Mortal Kombat series just he can fade away into obscurity. Also, there are so many people online that get all upset and angry every time they see a MK video of Scorpion losing or getting a fatality performed on him. And then there's those fans that claim "you can't kill Scorpion!! He's undead so he's immortal and he'll come back to kill the person who beat him!!" I hope Mortal Kombat will always stay in Street Fighter's shadow because of that...

I know, my sig and avatar are Mortal Kombat (Kabal specifically), but I'm using it more because I find Kabal's hideousness awesome, rather than me actually liking what the Mortal Kombat series represents. Yeah, I find the games fun and enjoyable, but the Scorpion fanbase has really killed it for me.

Why are you so awesome?

Well... :Tate:

WHY'D YOU DOUBLE POST? Why do you keep doing awesomely at drafts?

You saw nothing. Practice, my friend. I feel as if I could do better, though.

Reasons why you hate FE4? (No, I'm not one of those rabid FE4 fans. I like it quite a lot, and it's technically my favorite FE, as well as FE7. But, I do know it has its flaws and I would like to hear your story.)

Baby, why.

:(

Why double post? So use Nino?

*shrugs* She's decent in drafts. I hate how dumbasses overrate her for her short skirt, but she's alright outside of the hard modes.

Favorite mage?

I personally would've preferred that, if they were going to be written out, just to have them decide that things were too much (they're sick of it, this encounter has frightened the crap out of them and they think it's too dangerous to keep doing this, whatever) and just go home together and have it end that way.

Decent-ish really, College is annoying though and I'm not looking forward to the Uni open day tomorrow (not that it will be bad, just long and boring).

What about you?

Most unfavourite Mortal Kombat character (excluding boss only characters like Goro, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn)?

Reasons why you hate FE4? (No, I'm not one of those rabid FE4 fans. I like it quite a lot, and it's technically my favorite FE, as well as FE7. But, I do know it has its flaws and I would like to hear your story.)

The story was more on a political level than a personal level, making it hard to get attached to or relate to the characters, the big maps made the game feel tedious and dragged out (especially when there's no enemies nearby and you spend at least 5 turns getting to the next castle/enemy army, even with mounted units), the item and money system was really tedious and felt like more of an inconvenience than anything else (repairing items in shops is a nice touch, I'll admit that), having events that require you to be on exact locations for items like the Hero Axe, Pursuit Ring, and the like felt really cheap (they could've made a more fair method like going to a village while its completely intact), and the new systems implemented in general that broke from typical FE tradition made the game feel like it was trying to drag out gameplay time, without making that time feel fun or enjoyable.

...that's not even getting into how much I hate FE4 due to the rabid fans it has that hate on practically every other FE and how people never be quiet about characters like Sigurd, Ayra, Levin, Sety, and them.

Edited by Randoman