• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Fave Myrm?

Uh...

FE4: Lakche, I suppose.

FE5: MACHUA IF SHE COUNTS.

FE6: Rutger Killington.

FE7: Karel

FE8: Marisa for pure hotness. Joshua is cool, though, but Marisa is fiiiiine.

FE9/10: Zihark

When it all boils down, probably Zihark or Rutger.

Favorite wyvern rider?

Most unfavourite Mortal Kombat character (excluding boss only characters like Goro, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn)?

I really don't know, I have little to no experience with the series (never played one, though I contemplated getting MK Trilogy for the PS1).

Do you think I should've gotten that game?

Favourite side scrolling games?

I really don't know, I have little to no experience with the series (never played one, though I contemplated getting MK Trilogy for the PS1).

Do you think I should've gotten that game?

Only if you have someone else that's interested in Mortal Kombat that's willing to play against you.

The AI in the earlier games makes single player so insanely frustrating and cheap. Trilogy is probably in the middle in terms of cheapness (with the first 3/5 fights being okay but the last 2/5's being ridiculous and completely rubber banded, and that's on the easiest setting).

Favourite pony?

Least favorite video game?

I suppose you mean least favourite due to the actual game and content itself, and not because of their rabid fanbases huh? So that'd take off SSBM, FF6, Halo, CoD, and the like.

Hmm... This is hard if you count the game itself and not fanbases. Although I'm tempted to say a certain shooter series, instead I'll say Custer's Revenge, since it's racist, dirty, sexist, and a complete insult to General Custer. At least E.T. and CD-I Zelda didn't discriminate certain factions of people with the game's objectives and content.

Favourite non-human cute thing?

Or if I already asked you that, what "performance only" talent would you want the most? (Eg: juggling, unicycling, tightrope walking, pogo sticking, etc.)

What is this "certain shooter series"?

Call of Duty. But without the fanbase and the series' effect on the gaming industry, I wouldn't dislike it nearly as much, so I didn't mention it as the worst game.

I don't watch MLP, but...Rarity, I guess?

She happens to be my second favourite pony.